GHS Hazes FIM/SCROG on COCO

atrox

Hi friends, and all that will get friends probably during this grow !!

After my very satisfying first GHS grow with more kushy strains, i decided to do some haze.

Additional to that the cann. cup grow will start soon with the MM...

But i want to scrog/fim my hazes and so i want them a little ahead.

I germinated 3x Nevilles Haze and 3x SuperLemonHaze

After succsesful germination of all 6 i did a little timelapse that i put on grow.hd

...the link doesnt work so maybe search it self :biggrin:

For this and the cup grow i have a new little veg tent. The homebox S in silver, nice little thing.

So far 4x18W cool white installed, i think about what else, 1 out lti small, 1 little vent inside...

post-14547-0-03357700-1351155248.jpg

I saw this morning that some of the rockwool cubes were rootet fully, so i put them into the 7,5cm cubes, a light Rhizotonic solution used for the first time, to reduce the re-pot stress.

post-14547-0-83713500-1351155374.jpg

post-14547-0-54763000-1351155390.jpg

post-14547-0-48807900-1351155409.jpg

The flower room needs to be set up the next weeks, so far so good. I hope i see many of your thoughts and comments.

peace

• Like 2

Thx to all so far, the little ones seem to like the bigger cubes so far... leaf turned up and all look super happy.

In the smaller cubes the stood a little wet, and i liked the small "deltas" 4cm along time. So i went for the bigger ones to use them twice as long. That was my thinking behind this. They cost almost nothing and are very handy. Useful equipment for me.

few things that i didnt tell so far.

Feeding will be GHS Powder feeding sativa

also i have 70l plagron perlite and ec ph tester+ ph down for the growth.

post-14547-0-75142000-1351182329.jpg

post-14547-0-79108200-1351182338.jpg

post-14547-0-09152500-1351182344.jpg

Almost a perfect setup here :D Thanks for making a grow journal man hope it will all be fine for you ;)

keep us updated on those babies hope they'll like the grodan cube and become monsters :D

Have a good grow!

The last 1-2 hours i spend with the powder feeding, i feel pretty cool now about the using. Here my experiences so far.

My tapwater is at EC 0,3 and PH 7,5

After adding the standard amount powder, like 1gr/l ; my EC raises like predicted to 1,6. The PH drops a little bit but stays over 6.

So i opened the CANNA PH- growth (5ml to regulate 100L) and added 1 drop / L . PH middles around 6. no change to EC.

Because i like germinating with destilled water (EC 0) i didnt want to schock them with a EC 1 solution.

I made a very light EC 0,6 PH 6 solution for the next 2 days. If all seems good, i go over to raise EC slightly to 1 and over.

If somebody see any major mistake so far, please tell me fast. I think the EC meter and PH tests will give me another piece to the puzzle.

Should i be more agressive with the PH- to force it under 6?

The CANNA coco i will use is at 6,5 , so i thought 6 would be nice.

I think if you stay around 6 they will be fine ;)

Personally for the first or 2 first week, i don't like to feed, i see you have royalmix too, when you will put in your pots, what i can advice is to make a kind of little ball of only royalmix around the plant of about 10 15cm diameter, so that for the first week of the baby girls they will grow only in royalmix and will have plenty of nutes in it to grow without add or maybe a little root booster if you have some.

And then the rest of the pots, normal coco soil mix.

That's just a suggestion don't feel obligated to do it lol ;)

But go very slowly on first days with EC i don't know how the seedling are sensible to feeding, i would start with very low dose like 0,1g/L and see how it goes. anyway you'll make your way i'm sure ;)

Best of luck man!

I have o,1gr. on 1,5l water. EC of that solution was 0,5 with a PH of 6.

Youtube provided me with some video about the canna pro+ coco, should work great. Cant wait to put them into.

I planned to add perlite to the coco and feed a little more often. Powder feeding on every watering with at least 4-5 flushes. But few weeks to go until that...

The floor was damn cold so i lifted the green rack up on some pots. In the moment i struggle with cold...24°C the highest i can create so far...

But i wasnt lazy, i istalled the 125mm tubing in the flower room. My filter got a re-fill... I spoke to somebody about that refilling, and i didnt forget to put it on photo...

Have to resize the pics to post them l8ers, i see you

a whole day on the ladder to set up the flower area....

here is what i started with

post-14547-0-74209400-1351279991.jpg

the wood bars are my start for the following, the light electric side is almost done...

post-14547-0-98938300-1351280064.jpg

the othe side got the tube for my big vent, just needs to be atached.

just get it connected, yoyos inside, all other shit out the room and im ready to go, after the weekend its alot further i guess.

bud for today im done...

• Like 1

hi friends, just a quick update on my 6 babies.

The grodan cubes showed first tiny roots on the bottom and so i decided to pot them into the 11L pots.

I mixed up the coco and the perlite and feeded with a light solution that i was using before.

4L tap water 2L destilled to lower EC.

1gr of powder feeding

15ml Rhizotonic

5 drops of canna ph-

post-14547-0-25104300-1351579109.jpg

post-14547-0-63023800-1351579128.jpg

Next update on the flower room will come tomorrow or the day after, I really have to fish...

Air pressure drops, means munch time in carp world...keep some fingers crossed !!

And yes Tokage, the ballasts are not the coolest or quitest, and i never had them in the grow room/tent itself.

But i hope the 2,4m of room height will compensate this. It all depends on a try, i dont even have a clue what the 2x400W bulbs will do to the room. 2nd time fingers crossed plz !!

c ya all in a short, keep growing!

• Like 3

hi, i am proud to say, we have some haze plants now, all babies happy to live...

post-14547-0-81325800-1352395193.jpgpost-14547-0-37225700-1352395200.jpg

SLH seems to be lil faster now...

i started my cup journal so i am busy with 2 journals now, read the cup journal 4 grow on good old soil...

btw, this is the flower room today

post-14547-0-03047700-1352395397.jpg

the front space is 4 the haze, back is for the cup grow...tonight i fil all the old holes, tomorrow new white paint...

peace

• Like 1

oh yes smokey,

just to let you all know that i am working :D an update picture of flower area51...

post-14547-0-21280200-1352724388.jpg

I re-designed the scrog thing, will have loose 11ltr pots with frames like the one on the left....

All the back area is cup dedicated....almost 1m x 1m for the moneymakers....

some wirework left, but i see light in the tunnel of grow room design...

• Like 1

it is just that i always did everything fast, and you notice that later, everytime.

This time i want it just sweet, sure i'm gonna change the scrog setup or something else in the future. But i focus on cablework, wireless lights are not on the market, still....

And all the wires made me sick always, now every wire has its cable tunnel, you see what is what and where it belongs.

Thats grow2.0 for me....

and not only that the construction goes forward, the haze plants seem to like the powder feeding very well so far.

I feed them with EC 0,8 PH 6,5

SLH

post-14547-0-42927300-1352738979.jpg

Nevilles

post-14547-0-72064600-1352739075.jpg

• Like 2

great man those are some fast roots :) you don't put clay balls at the bottom of you're pots?

well, no. Thats my first try on coco. I heard about it but couldnt get clay balls that day. Will that be bad? Or lead to probs?

But the whole bottom is drilled with extra holes, i always do that to boost oxygen in roots...

edit: like that, this are my MM pots, b4 and after...

post-14547-0-13767800-1352897483.jpg

Incredible images are very good and great quality sitting watching this cycle, I see this room full of beautiful girls.

Have a good grow my friend.

Lots of patience, and peace that is all for a good grow.

HC01