underground - Money Maker x 10 - vertical bare bulb in soil - started 23.10

underground

Hi

I received my package from ghsc - thank you very much! Got MoneyMaker x 10, dvd & Mostly Indica Powder Feeding. As i read strainhunters forum Franco wrote MM is Master Kush so great genes. It will be bare bulb stadium vertical grow in soil.

Setup:

2,4 x 1,2 grow tent - 2,88m2

450m3 ventilator + carbon filter and 30w ventilator for bare bulb on the floor

one 600w lumatek digital + philips and there will be second lamp in the future

15l and 20l buckets - Money Maker will be in 15l buckets, 20l buckets already used ;)

soil mix - universal soil + 15% coco

2 weeks old friends of Money Makers are: WhiteWidow[GHSC]/Skunk#1[sS], XtremeIndica[FS]/PakistanValley[WOS], WWxBB[FS]/Skunk#1[sS]

ph meter, ec meter

hand watering and foliar feeding (for cannaboost) - i have AN Nirvana, Hesi SuperVit, Atami Terra Flo, Canna PK, CannaBoost, Canna Terra Vega, Plagron Ph+ Ph-, Mostly Indica PowderFeeding 1kg, dolomite

I will use PowderFeeding on MoneyMakers and change my feeding schedule - but not sure how, probably use PowderFeeding + SuperVit + Boost at the end.

Seeds:

gallery_16858_521_1338635.jpg

Germination:

gallery_16858_521_24634.jpg

Germinated on tissues after 12h bath in water, seeds are very fresh cause half of them germinated in 12h and in 24-36h all were ready to plant. Best quality of seeds 10/10 germinated and 10/10 is growing right now - now everything is in my hands! Good job GHSC!

They are second day under 250w hps and waiting few days to get stronger and travel to main tent which i will describe in nxt update

Peace brothers! Already got snow in my window so hope my new sun will cheer my heart :D

• Like 5

oh yeah welcome to the cup man very nice presentation and details on the room :D

And i got to agree on the fresh seeds, all the latest seed i got opened in less than 24h and with a 100% rate :D :D

I hope they will all become monsters , but with that nice room they should be fine, what will be the 2nd lamp? another 600w?

Thanks for the journal, keep it updated and show us some nice pics and plants :D

Have a good grow!

Thanks!

another 600w?

depends on cashflow ;) got some 400w but maybe new 600w - now i need something for low temperatures during dark period cause it's getting cold

For the Powder prize, you will have to use only the PowderFeeding normally, if contrary i will tell you but i believe not

so no boosters only PF ? what if there will be Sulfur or Calcium defficiency ? i am here not for prizes but those Powder Prize rules are not good

I will write when i start using fertilizers what will be added

ok i am ready for the show - MM's were planted in the big tent - so lets start from the beginning

my photos had 4mb and i had to change them - i need some good way to lower the MB of photo but not lower the quality...

10 x Money Maker - i will use MM as a shortcut ;)

gallery_16858_521_273167.jpg

gallery_16858_521_592852.jpg

and my main tent - MM were planted today rest is growing for a week or two - there will be nxt 400w hps lamp - in nxt update i will write in photoshop what is what - MM are the smallest ones :D but MM are those in 12l buckets - those 3 in 5l buckets nearest bulb are something i didn't want to throw away and they are just for fun

gallery_16858_521_368720.jpg

gallery_16858_521_692355.jpg

gallery_16858_521_235250.jpg

gallery_16858_521_116795.jpg

i have Pakistan Valley from WOS and Nevilles Haze Hybrid frozen feminized pollen so best plants will give me some feminized seeds

• Like 3

very nice room i see those little MM will have some good comapny :D

Thanks for the news man those babies are looking good and already have very nice wide leaves, can't wait to see them all bloom in that tent :)

Have a good grow and keep us updated ;)

thanks for good word people!

You got that perfect order in your grow room. All in line. Do you change the pots around or lift them up as they grow to make sure every body get as much light? I was thinking of the smaller plants standing lower than the more develop.

I think that Money Makers are in best place in this setup ;) And if not - they will be. They are priority in this grow :] I will change some pots and addapt to situation when next 400w lamp will be added - and when i will put individuall training screens for each pot.

Im not trying to run your grow hahah but one thing i also notice is the vertically use of the bulb. Best use of the light spread you will have with the horizontal hanging.

I like good discussion - i hope that i will surprise all of you with this grow :) What can i say about vertical use of bulb - it gives you more light, more space, better control of temperatures and lower costs - i would like you to read this thread on icmag to see what benefits you can get https://www.icmag.co...ad.php?t=127881

special "stadium" setup gives me more place than in normal grow, no reflectors gives lower light losses = more light - everything is in thread

anyone interested in vertical type of grow should visit this forum https://www.icmag.co...lay.php?f=65628

I invite all of you for discussion on this thread :D

peace!

The was an absolutely epic stadium grow on Icmag, the crop was bonkers.

Just went to see if i could find it,but icmag can have you spending days trying to find something you'd seen sometime before. :P

There is a Jamacian saying "you can't know everything about cooking curry" .

The vertical bulbs really suit this style of grow, with its verical "V" shape terraces.

I love the terraced effect you get with stadium grows,it just looks awesome in full bud.

Deffinately will follow progress, chair pulled up.

Peace

Lams