3 questions

Hi Growers Im starting an indoor cupboard this winter. so Id like to ask a few last questions befor the lights go on :)

First, what do you guys think about rain water? I mean its free... so is it good enough for little princesses?

whats the easyes and cheapest way to controll the ph in soil and water?

and last , well for now ;) I had a tiny Kratom tree in the garden, its sitting in my room by the window now and its lookin in bad shape. Id like to put it in the grow room too, but Im afraid to introduce bugs from the garden. so anyone got sugestions?

rain water is good, use it if you can

ph control, you can find in ebay cheap new chinesse meter or second hands ones, both do the job.

personally, I will NOT put any other plant in my growing tent, what that is just personal

• Like 1

yeah rain water is not bad if you live in a place where it's not too much poluted. Ph control it and you should be fine.

For the ph of soil you can buy some cheap liquid test where you put your soil in with a mixture and look at the color, for water i recomend an electronic PH controler it's faster and more precise than other chemical testers.

And about the tree, if you're sure there are no bugs why not, you will only blame yourself if there happense to be some ;) but nothing that can't b fixed should happen..

Good luck man

• Like 1

I am using Hybird all in one powerfeeding and it sayes I must Use Clean Tap water. isnt rain water just as clean and also soft ? (we have low pollution here)

Im actually happy with these test stripes I got lying around Im just wondering whats the best and cheapest way to change the ph value if its not where id like it to be.