meanwhile at my Lab...5 strains

Bam-Bhole

My grow room was never really empty after I finished the last grow. I got an old Arjan Haze#3 in flower atm. Spend the main VEG season outdoors I took her in on september 10, flowering started a few days later. I just side lighted her from 2 400 watt lights for two to three weeks, then she came under a 400 watt HPPs. some tops get burnt,since the plant is tree like and very tall. Took about 4 weeks to really fill up with buds and the smell changing from wooden dry to wooden spicy to real sweet and floral. The smell + look of the buds make me get excited about it. First smoke samples from burnt tops etc. were very promising. trichomes are not as crowded as on a good Indica or Hybrid BUT each trichome is big and round.. mostly clear or cloudy not even 10% amber. I feed CANNA PK 13/14 and Hybrid powder feeding / HESI VIT.

Since last night I moved 3 female seed girls to the same grow space and they share the same 400 watt HPS now.

Before I vegged them under a T.5 neon 2&55 with very good results. Never had plants that bushy strong + comnpact at this age. Less than 12 inch high but a LOT of internodes and leaves, so flowering could start any day.

strains are 1 C'99, Tropical Ice (WW & BB) and an 8 week Neville's Haze..

Finally 2 DAMNESIA seedlings in small pots with Coco/pebble. Rooted properly from Grodan rockwool mini blocks under LED 50 watts.

PLUS 5 new seeds in mini root cubes - another DAMNESIA starting plus 4 regular FREEBIES from nirvana seeds. Mixed surprise pack..

Pictures will follow.

The DAMNESIA will get extra coverage in contests grow Journals. batteries need recharing...

which plant are you talking about ? Thgese are 3 different strains - a Haze and a Big Bud plus a Cinderella 99. So some are bushy yet compact others less bushy but a bit taller etc. They were vegged under T5 Neon at extreme close range - this plus the fact the actual rooted Coco Jiffys are buried real deep makes these 1 month old girls look rather short, don't let that fool you. The leaves and internodes are really compact - Whenever they are ready to start flowering they do. If not they will take another week or two. Usually my rule is 12"es but I had 12" tall plants with less leave + branches development. I am pretty confident about these 3 girls. They went from a 3.5 litre pot (properly rooted) into these 6.5 litre pots on friday - Since then they are in the flowering booth and on a 12 hour circle.

I learned this time how crucial it is to bring each plant as close to the light as posible without burning them. A 50 watt LED can bring better results than a 400 watt MH if the distances are not up to par on the 400 watt lights

Hey bam, just wanted to tell you for the seed sent for the contest pictures used in the cup Journal must be used ONLY in the cup journal, so if you put any pics of those Damnesia here make sure to not re-use them in the cup ;)

Beside that that room looks good and will soon hot some awesome plant i'm sure :)

Good luck and keep us updated