OG Kush, Purple Kush, and Super Kush

MissKittyKat

Hi everyone!

here are my babies they are 40 days old today! They are under a 1000wtt hps and a ufo LED

All grown in promix with wormcasting. I wlil be turning to 12 /12 in a week or so.

First picture is the OG Kush

Second picutre is the Purple kush

3rd picture is the purple kush

4th picture is the super kush

post-17344-0-33762500-1351518012.jpg

post-17344-0-93259300-1351518026.jpg

post-17344-0-63459300-1351518029.jpg

post-17344-0-62369400-1351518031.jpg

• Like 3

Yes they were started from seed. The super kush was from some amazing bag weed that i purchased . it was so good! i will have to keep an eye on it for hermie traits

the purple and og were from Kush Kush seeds in toronto which is carried by the gtaseedbank.ca

Has anyone else grown anything from GTASEEDBANK.CA? I am asking because I also got some Green Crack x Tres Dawg which is Appalachian?

Kush Kush seed company has mixed reviews but I was told that the owner will put other local breeders under the same company header just so he doesn't have to say he carries another seed company for one strain. So I got a bad batch of BlueKush and they replaced it twice! So they are good to deal with and are official distributors of GHSC and other fine seedbanks

damn that is an awsome set up!!! have you grown kush kush products before i have been thinking about purchasing the purple kings kush?

thats awsome too that you mention the apalachian i am dying to pick up some of those beans i am pretty sure the green seeds aquired there appilachian genetics from top dawg seeds if so that strain is amazing perfect sativa hybrid its short with a single cola dominace the plant honestly looks like an indica yet the buds lean more towards the green crack in taste an appernance and and even the high exsept i might say that the appalahian buds are denser and fill out nicer then the green crack does. im planning on going and picking up the 25 seed deal of a mix an match of the kush kush and green seed genetics there lemon skunk x sensi star looks pretty rockin as well but the store is in scarborough and i never have time to go out that way since i moved to the city.

sweet pictures kitty thanks for the news, looks like you have some close tight canopy around here, will be magnificient in full flowering :D

Thanks for the news and keep the pics coming ;)

Have a good grow!

damn that is an awsome set up!!! have you grown kush kush products before i have been thinking about purchasing the purple kings kush?

thats awsome too that you mention the apalachian i am dying to pick up some of those beans i am pretty sure the green seeds aquired there appilachian genetics from top dawg seeds if so that strain is amazing perfect sativa hybrid its short with a single cola dominace the plant honestly looks like an indica yet the buds lean more towards the green crack in taste an appernance and and even the high exsept i might say that the appalahian buds are denser and fill out nicer then the green crack does. im planning on going and picking up the 25 seed deal of a mix an match of the kush kush and green seed genetics there lemon skunk x sensi star looks pretty rockin as well but the store is in scarborough and i never have time to go out that way since i moved to the city.

Ok go drive to Scarborough and get some seeds! They are good and you know what they will take care of you. I had some bad Bluekush seeds twic from them and he replaced them each time. no problems. I am looking forward to the green crack as well. I have never grown any of the kush kush seeds before this is the first time. I have been told they are good smoke . I have some grapefruit kush to try next time. I hope that the bag seed i got the super kush turns out good as well. i am nervous about growing bag seed bnut sometimes its worth it!

• Like 1

yeah and super kush sounds like a really good combo if its the northern light's #5 x hindu kush strain i am thinking of . it should be fine tho as long as you check the flowers every couple of days and if it does turn herm to take the nessacary percausions. which sounds easy but killing a plant in the middle of flowering can be hard.

yeah and super kush sounds like a really good combo if its the northern light's #5 x hindu kush strain i am thinking of . it should be fine tho as long as you check the flowers every couple of days and if it does turn herm to take the nessacary percausions. which sounds easy but killing a plant in the middle of flowering can be hard.

If its a hermie I will kill it, I can`t have seeds in my crop... The super kush seeds were from a pound of it that we got from a friend about 2 years ago. The seeds have been grown out already and were ok so I am just keeping my fingers crossed. There are two of them in the grow. If they turn out I wiill keep the clones and hopefully have it for a while.

Has anyone else grown anything from GTASEEDBANK.CA? I am asking because I also got some Green Crack x Tres Dawg which is Appalachian?

Kush Kush seed company has mixed reviews but I was told that the owner will put other local breeders under the same company header just so he doesn't have to say he carries another seed company for one strain. So I got a bad batch of BlueKush and they replaced it twice! So they are good to deal with and are official distributors of GHSC and other fine seedbanks

The GHSC auto's I'm growing right now are from GTA Seedbank..check out my journal if you've got time :) Ya he was really easy to talk to and has a good variety of companies and great prices too.

Very nice, full tent with some kick ass strains :) Looking forward to watching them flower..awesome work!

• 1 month later...

hello everyone! Sorry I have not updated you on this grow....but here are some nice pictures ofthe purple kush at day 35 of flowering.

This purple kush was from a pound I purchased a few years ago. Some of the best purple kush I have smoked and it had some seed in a little piece of it. Just about 14 seeds, so this is the outcome and she is very smelly and frosty as you can see! Bag seeds can be amazing if you know what your looking for!

First 8 pictures are the bag seed purple kush...looks so nice for bag seed!

The last 3 pictures is the other purple kush from Kush Kush seeds in Toronto Canada. Has a very nice berry smell to it, but not what I was expecting. Looks like something else...don't buy Kush Kush Seeds they are garbage! Stick with known breeders if you shop at GTAseedbank.ca

post-17344-0-53399400-1354770238.jpg

post-17344-0-01741300-1354770273.jpg

post-17344-0-23407000-1354770306.jpg

post-17344-0-58967500-1354770340.jpg

post-17344-0-96660900-1354770374.jpg

post-17344-0-32397000-1354770408.jpg

post-17344-0-61715300-1354770441.jpg

post-17344-0-90397600-1354770475.jpg

post-17344-0-77970700-1354770529.jpg

post-17344-0-70157000-1354770563.jpg

post-17344-0-66861400-1354770596.jpg

• Like 2

nice girls kitty indeed the bagseed girl looks pretty nice and seem to have nice trichomed buds :)

Hope the kush kush seeds will still be a good smoke, they don't look bad at least ;)

Thanks for the news lady you know we like to see girls grow ;)

Have a good grow!

hey miss kitty!so those in the pictures are all purple kush??? its strange cause to me the plants look my like some sort of og kussh cross but i could be wrong also strange about the berry odor but well have to wait and see how it develops tho eh? i can't count the number of times i smelled a plant while it was growing and said this smells nothing like what i imagened this strain woudl smell like but after taking the plant down it ended up smelling exsactly like what i was exspecting and sometimes the other way around where the live plant smelled like the strain but after taking it down and jarring the smell was way different.

but one thing is for sure that plant looks very nice despite the company you too managed to pull some pretty impressive results, next time i meet up with you or your husband to splt on seed's we gotta have a talk about nutrients and technique's anyways i can't wait to see the end product of this grow you guys have a safe and happy grow !!! peace out!!!!