IMPORTANT: Spam and offtopics = banned

Mr.X

Greetings, Even tho you need to have 30 posts to particpate in the contest,

it does not mean that you can mess around the forum with spam, offtopics... and ruining threads.

Whoever does ,will be banned, that simple.

Thanks for understanding!

Saludos, que necesitéis tener 30 mensajes para particpar en el concurso no significa que podáis

ensuciar todo el foro con spam, offtopics y estropeando hilos.

El que lo haga será expulsado del foro, así de sencillo.

Gracias por entenderlo!

:rabbi:

• Like 11

As a new Member here on the Board i totally Agree i got my 30 posts together only by looking around a few days on the forum and some answers or questions in Topics. No need to spam around over here theres so much stuff to read and talk about u will get 30 posts quicker than u tought....and like Tokage said the freebees are only the very small part of the Comp. The grow Journals and the Final Prices are the Big one and to see all of that Peeps growing the new Strains in so many diffrent Ways with so much Diff Equipment and stadiums of knowledge.....this is the great bout this Cup!!

• Like 3

Honestly this is good advice .

nothing quite so annoying as seeing 30 plus copy and paste replys, just to entre the cup.

Very good points Mr.X and tokage.

Also let me appologise for my above post but i just couldn't help myself at least it was on topics kinda lol :D

Peace brothers

Lams

• Like 2

Well said man, Its great that everyones dying to be part of this but they should calm down a bit with the random posts. Saw a few funny ones, had to laugh. Remember, if the post says march 2012 you shouldnt say that the "plants are looking good", lol. theyve been chopped and smoked long ago :)

Anyway, take it easy folks, 30 posts aint that bad