Hello all I’m HIGH 4 LIFE

HIGH 4 LIFE

Welcome to SH forum High4life!

Already seen you hanging around yesterday so i guess you managed t make the forum work nicey ;)

If you have anyu problem on the forum just ask one of the mod and we'll do our best to help you out ;)

Have a good reading and participating :D

See ya online

Thanks Tokage yes I really like he way he forums are set up. An I will do my first thread with my new gear when I start the cup grow. Sorry I cant do it right now but waiting on every thing to get in. I had to order new tents also so when it gets in I will start setting up.

On the new meter I got I just got a off brand from the grow shop near me. It was a $100 and the grow shop gave me a 6 month warranty on. Its just like one I had it works great. I went cheap on it because I had to spend a lot of money on new gear.

If you are wanting to know why I had to get almost all new gear its because my grow place had got broke in to and they got almost every thing a few months back. So I have been working really hard to get new gear.

I can’t even put any picks up of old grows because I cleared them off when I had my stuff taken.

If you would like I can put picks up of the tents and LEDs I ordered but they will be pics off the web site.

Yes I do not like thief’s. I changed places so its safe as it can be to grow you know! and I don’t grow at my house. I don’t live where it hit but its slowed down mail and delivery on things that’s ,what they told me when I ordered. An no just part of the US lost power but we did not lose power here.

I will get some pics off the places and put them up of what I ordered

And 2 of

Stinger STT12 360 watts 3 watt single chip led grow light

DESCRIPTION

Stinger STT-12

360w

20″ x 15.7 ” —519mm x 401mm x 70mm

• 180pcs single chip 3w led

• 12 modules x 15 Leds

• Wide Voltage design (AC85-264V)

• Can be used with any indoor growing method – hydroponics, aeroponics, soil

• Three big quality fans on back run against heat

• No need for additional cooling equipment, ballasts or reflectors

• Integrated hanging kit – very easy to hang

• Safe to operate – no risk of fire, burns or exploding bulbs

• Produce less heat,less than 10ºC-12ºC temperature rise

• Can be used with any indoor growing method – hydroponics, aeroponics, soil

• 80% more energy efficient than Metal Halide or HPS lamps

• 50,000+ hour life cycle

• 3 year warranty

stinger-360-12-modules-125x125.jpg

Im giong to use the Stinger STS10 300w long led grow light in the Mother keeper grow tent and the 2 Stinger STT12 360 watts to start with. Im going o keep my mohers and star clones in here. then I will move the 2 Stinger STT12 360 watts to the Agromax Window Medium Grow Tent when the clones are ready . The Agromax Window Grow Tent – Medium will be used for flowering.

I will most likely end up getting another Stinger STS10 300w long led grow light to put in the Mother keeper grow tent. So I will have 2 of them in there to veg and keep mothers alive. And have 2 of the Stinger STT12 360 watts that will stay in the Agromax Window Medium Grow Tent that will flower the clones.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not back home yet but every thing is going ok a lot of work . But wanted o let you all know that I just got a phone call today from my friend that is staying and watching my place why Im gone. And the package come today. I had hoped that I had dropped out before it was sent. So just a question do I need to send it back when I get home or send any payment in for it?