Old.man.moore

White rhino coco

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

These are my two white rhinos at just over a week into flower

They're on canna coco with some perlite and the full canna coco range

They had 4 weeks under a MH and although they are tight I do think growth has been slow- possibly due to the spring tails I'm currently battling

One has 4 main branches and the other 6- they've all been tied back near horizontal so all the small branches will get plenty of light

Anyway let me know if anyone has any general suggestions- how long I should keep pulling the branches back n stuff

Thanks for looking

post-17591-0-79407400-1351798906.jpg

post-17591-0-43024400-1351798939.jpg

post-17591-0-04406100-1351798985.jpg

post-17591-0-24450200-1351799037.jpg

2 people like this

The leaves are looking a little sad, how often do you water them?

Beside that those girls seem to have a nice color and a nice training regiment :)

Thanks for sharing man will it be a grow journal?

Have a good grow

Thanks man- I water em about once every 5 days and the pots don't get too light with that

Ph at 5.9 and ppm at 500

I was gonna wait to do a journal for my next grow so I can go from the start and have full pictures- not sure on the strain but it will be GHS

hmm i think you should water them a little more often man, even for soil during summer or hot condition 5 days is an amount i don't often reach, so knowing that the coco is sterile so no reserve in it and that it retains a lot less water than soil, i think i can safely say you can water more often, our member Greeno is the last coco grow i've seen, and if i remember rightly at some point he even watered 2 times per day.

So i might be mistaking but check some infos on coco watering schedule if you haven't and check if yours suits ;)

Good luck man and if you make a grow we will be pleased to follow it :D just create one in the grow journal section ;)

Well the night after a good watering and the growth has been phenomenal- I'm gonna trying watering every other day now and see how they respond- looking a little yellow due to the light partly but ill up the ppm to 550 maybe and see how they do- thanks for the input guys

post-17591-0-33800600-1351976958.jpg

post-17591-0-25971200-1351977001.jpg

post-17591-0-23665300-1351977038.jpg

yes man looks a little more vigorous there, if you water everyday, make sure your amount of water is the good one, you don't want to everwater them neither ;)

Did you find some infos on watering schedule in coco?

Have a good grow man keep us updated ;)

I did find lots of info man but as ever it's all conflicting so I'm gonna perhaps try full strength one day then half the next I think

Some say wait til it's dry others say keep it constantly moist- canna say water when the pot is half it's weight after watering

Ill keep up dating thought

They do look much better cheers man

1 person likes this

ok cool man hope your experience will give you some nice feedback ;)

Keep us updated man to the growjournal section so you can keep us updated all along the grow ;)

Have a good grow

This is the link to the grow journal I just started- thanks for the interest fellow weedians

1 person likes this

I know this is an old topic but im going to add my 2 cents. White Rhino is one of my all time favourites it is an awesome performer and a great smoke.