• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationUk

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

Hello everyone,

These are my two white rhinos at just over a week into flower

They're on canna coco with some perlite and the full canna coco range

They had 4 weeks under a MH and although they are tight I do think growth has been slow- possibly due to the spring tails I'm currently battling

One has 4 main branches and the other 6- they've all been tied back near horizontal so all the small branches will get plenty of light

Anyway let me know if anyone has any general suggestions- how long I should keep pulling the branches back n stuff

Thanks for looking

Attached Files

Too old, too cold

#2 Old.man.moore

Old.man.moore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationUk

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

Arghhjjj sorry they are sideways!!!!!!!
Too old, too cold

#3 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 16,648 posts
  • LocationHere and There ^^

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

The leaves are looking a little sad, how often do you water them?

Beside that those girls seem to have a nice color and a nice training regiment :)
Thanks for sharing man will it be a grow journal?

Have a good grow

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life...." John Lennon

#4 Old.man.moore

Old.man.moore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationUk

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

Thanks man- I water em about once every 5 days and the pots don't get too light with that
Ph at 5.9 and ppm at 500

I was gonna wait to do a journal for my next grow so I can go from the start and have full pictures- not sure on the strain but it will be GHS
Too old, too cold

#5 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 16,648 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:17 AM

hmm i think you should water them a little more often man, even for soil during summer or hot condition 5 days is an amount i don't often reach, so knowing that the coco is sterile so no reserve in it and that it retains a lot less water than soil, i think i can safely say you can water more often, our member Greeno is the last coco grow i've seen, and if i remember rightly at some point he even watered 2 times per day.

So i might be mistaking but check some infos on coco watering schedule if you haven't and check if yours suits ;)
Good luck man and if you make a grow we will be pleased to follow it :D just create one in the grow journal section ;)

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life...." John Lennon

#6 Old.man.moore

Old.man.moore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationUk

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

Well the night after a good watering and the growth has been phenomenal- I'm gonna trying watering every other day now and see how they respond- looking a little yellow due to the light partly but ill up the ppm to 550 maybe and see how they do- thanks for the input guys

Attached Files

Too old, too cold

#7 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 16,648 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

yes man looks a little more vigorous there, if you water everyday, make sure your amount of water is the good one, you don't want to everwater them neither ;)

Did you find some infos on watering schedule in coco?

Have a good grow man keep us updated ;)

#8 Old.man.moore

Old.man.moore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationUk

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

I did find lots of info man but as ever it's all conflicting so I'm gonna perhaps try full strength one day then half the next I think

Some say wait til it's dry others say keep it constantly moist- canna say water when the pot is half it's weight after watering

Ill keep up dating thought

They do look much better cheers man

#9 Dust

Dust

Half mod half lion

• Administrators
  • 16,648 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:20 PM

ok cool man hope your experience will give you some nice feedback ;)
Keep us updated man to the growjournal section so you can keep us updated all along the grow ;)

Have a good grow

#10 Old.man.moore

Old.man.moore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationUk

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

This is the link to the grow journal I just started- thanks for the interest fellow weedians

http://www.strainhun...lst/#entry74681

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users