Live CANNAFEST 2012 Prague, Czech Republic.

Mr.X

Good morning familly!!

Yesterday was a great day, the people here are very receptive and positive, it's a great experience to be at this show.

We will be updating material, we have much to share!

Peace and love!

:brunette:

gallery_8644_615_92440.jpg

• Like 3

X i dont see some ass..... are you right? :biggrin:

Best regards family!!

hahaha you're right Jose!! we keep asking but he is so shy he only shows us pretty faces :P

X looks crowded on that pic awesome i hope lots of seeds will be sold and as much feeding, spread the good word ;)

Keep those pics coming bro ;)

Enjoy!

• Like 2

jajajjajajajaj Jose jajajjajaja yes I´m well bro....do u want some hot pictures, I have one special for u!!! LOL!!!

Jimmy brother thanks for your good energy always!! We meet soon!!

A hug familly, enjoy!!

:girlcrazy:

gallery_8644_615_234804.jpg

• Like 3

hahaha damn those boys.. doesn't look really good, do girls like this? :P

cheers man ;)

We are in Matrix jajajajajajaja I wright a nice post, and its magic! were is? I dont know...anyway!

Yes bro, great succes with the people, very interesting in our lines of Powder Feeding, and some times

the cinema at full and people waiting, u can see in the next shots!! :brunette:

We meet soon to :mole::girlcrazy:

• Like 1

Thanks Dust, Jimmy, Admin, Fuzzy, Tokage and all viewers and followers...

It's now Sunday afternoon, the show is getting to the end and it's not as busy anymore.

This morning Aaron and Lars killed me again with some wax and a bong hit. What a ride it has been for the following 4 hours.....

Then it was busy until about an hour ago, and now less and less.

The expo has been a great success, much busier than last year. Good feedback from the growers, and good weed to smoke! I got lots of nice samples to taste, great outdoor Hawaiian Snow (!!!) and amazing Trainwreck grown in glasshouse (thank you Roman, my friend!!!!!!)

Had a great party time at night with my crew: (big applause!!!) Olaf, Marcel, Ed, Mr.X, and the hot local girls..... thanks for the hard work and the great times!!!!

And thanks to my homie Aaron from DNA Genetics, and Lars from RooR bongs. Brothers forever.

Soon more pics! Keep spreading the word soldiers!!!!

• Like 5

that's a niiiice set of picture man :)

Love the face of people watching the movies, captivated :)

Looks like a great event and some very cute Powderfeeding girls :D

Thanks man ;)

Thanks a lot brother!! Yes the people with all ages enjoy the movies, and put a lot interst, very nice! ;

A new set of shots coming soon!! :brunette:

• Like 1

Would i like a leaflet...?

Yes please, thank you :) how could i resist such a nice smile?...a cup of coffee a spliff you say.... don't mind if i do ;)

Judging by Franco's grin he been following the first rule in the "book of sales" , Buy low and sell High :D

If a picture is worth a thousand words, Mr X you must be carrying the equilvilent of the complete set of the encylopedia Britanica in your camera !!

Brothers keep fying the flag!

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

whattt i read here there has been a wild night party with hot girls and X hasn't shown that too us, mmm someone is gonna get spanked at the cup :butcher:

Glad to hear the feedback are good! enjoy the last day guys

• Like 1

and some more shots!! Aaron from DNA Genetics making a interview. Franco and Roman, very good grower with really nice buds!! we hope see him for here soon!. Marcel and Mikel!

...and soft secrets let us some paper because we smoke all jajajajja! and special shot for the singer giving all!!

:drinks:

gallery_8644_615_304229.jpg

gallery_8644_615_236375.jpg

gallery_8644_615_240589.jpg

gallery_8644_615_140867.jpg

• Like 2