List of Doctors Signing MMAR Forms in Ontario Canada

MissKittyKat

I have listed a bunch of doctors that sign in ontario.l
Contact these people at this email and they will also find you a doctor.
info@freemedicalmarijuanacanada.com

also section56.com in Toronto will help you find a doctor

Doctor in Coe hill Ontario who was charging extra money to see patients to Qualify for their Medical Marihuana License issued by Health Canada.
Rob Kammerman M.D. 2230 Hwy 620 Coehill, Ontairio, Canada. K0L 1P0 phone number : 613-337-8984
> ON, Coehill, Dr. Kamerman;
> ON, Fort Erie, Dr. Kamatovic;
> ON, Hamilton, Dr. Dhydderch;
> ON, London, Dr. Mitter*, *maximum 5g/d;
> ON, Sarnia, Dr. Glen Madison;
> ON, Sarnia, Dr. Lau;
> ON, St. Catherines, Dr. G. Fitzpatrick;
> ON, St. Catherines, Dr. Lennox;
> ON, Toronto, Dr. Saul*, *maximum 9g/d;
> ON, Toronto, Dr. Latowsky;
> ON, Toronto, Dr. G. Kovacs;
>
> ON, Ayr, Dr. Vlaar;
> ON, Brantford, Dr. Bannister;
> ON, Burlington, Dr. Wania;
> ON, Fort Erie, Dr. Patricia Teal;
> ON, Hamilton, Dr. Yar;
> ON, Lindsay, Dr. Eric Ready;
> ON, Windsor, Dr. Ahmed Zhaker;
> ON, Hawkesbury, Dr. Landa;
> ON, Niagara Falls, Dr. J. Gill;
> ON, Peterborough, Dr. D. O'Hara;
> ON, Richmond Hill, Dr. Joel Eisen;
> ON, Sarnia, Dr. Ajayi-Obe;
> ON, Sudbury, Dr. MaCalum;
> ON, Toronto, Dr. Mary MacDonald;
> ON, Welland, Dr. De Wet;
> ON, Welland, Dr. O'Donnell;
> ON, Windsor, Dr. Viel;
> ON, Windsor, Dr. Chuck Smith;
> ON, Windsor, Dr. Patrick Smith;
> ON, Windsor, Dr. Viel;
> ON, , Dr. Francois Theoret;

Hope that helps!
MissKittyKat

• Like 1

Actually, thats pretty much a dry snitch, you should take that down immediatly and be ashamed for listing doctors names like that. People that should know, already do. I'm sure the detectives and college of physicians are thanking you right now. For fuck sakes! In fact, moderator, take that down, its totally wrong to post that publically...

If you knew where this list was from and that the doctors OK'd it to be public, so why is it wrong? This list was posted at the Treating Yourself Expo by Doctors that are educated on medical marijuana. All these doctors were at the expo promoting services. It is legal and these doctors were asked to be on this list and if its ok to distribute. So its no secret and never should be. Some people are getting ripped off by companies supplying services to assist patients get an exemption. Some places charge 5000 dollars for a doctor to sign.

So when people are taking advantage of the sick and dying some of us try to help out others. This list of doctors was put together to assist people to find them, and the doctors agreed to being on this list and posted in public. Lots of sites post the doctors that will help. Many are not willing and why waste your time going from doctor to doctor when you can find who is educated in the field and understands how its used.

People need help finding a doctor that will sign. The hardest part is finding a doctor. Nothing wrong with posting a list of doctors that already OK'd the list to be public.

Health Canada knows who is signing so what is wrong with this? No one is snitching on anyone! In fact doctor Cohill charges a small fee and encourages to refer people so he can get more patients.

How about Dr.Elektro. Iz good. ON, Coehill, Dr. Kamerman; this one perhaps was charged for fraud. Nice medical ethic!

Charged but not convicted...lots of doctors go through legal drama depending on what field they are in. Doctors that are plastic surgeons and gynecologists usually get charged the most. Just part of the field and type of work they do.

Although I wouldnt see Kamerman just because he was charging people and signing as long as you paid. But then again many doctors are doing that now as they found out they can make a good business out of it. Only reason he is still on this list is because he knows MMJ, and much cheaper then the MMAR form company's that charge 2000 to 5000 to get a mmj kit and signature.

See some of the doctors are going to take advantage of the current situation, some see it as an opportunity to make money. My own doctor said he wanted to open a compassion club where you can get diagnosed, prescribed and medicine all in one shot. Or a standards committee on MMJ in Canada. What standard of professionalism, quality, etc, for compassion clubs. Good ideas but again its all for the might dollar and not a word about helping the sick.

This is why I posted the list, these Doctors wanted people to know that they will help and are able to without all the bullshit capitalism.

Info should always be available, free, and public.

Medicine also! lol

Wouldn't that be nice! You know its crazy that Health Canada will charge 150 dollars for an ounce of its crap weed. Where do they get off charging those type of prices? If I was to do the math correctly it should really only cost about 12 dollars an ounce. The government started prohibition and they want to charge us prohibition prices? This makes no sense to me.

The price of marijuana on the street is set because of a very complex system of supply and demand along with prohibition and punishment that dictate the price of a gram, ounce, pound, kilo, of marijuana. So where does Health Canada gets its pricing from? The Mexican Cartels and other organized crime groups that have set the price? Its amazing...why would I purchase at that price so they can profit of sick and dying people as well.

What a shame the entire system, greedy people taking advantage of sick and dying. Our own government and doctors who are sworn to protect and serve us.

• Like 1

I am a license holder. I was at the expo. I came second place in the medical marijuana sativa catagory from Steephill testing and also won $1000 from Advanced Nutrients. I also know Dr. Kammerman and about a dozen doctors from the Niagara Region and surrounding area who will sign, but dont want all the riff raff just showing up and phoning with there bullshit stories and jamming up there actual patients. So I do have a clue and know the system quite well. This is a hush hush situation because unfortunally we have very corrupt cops. If you want to make there investigations easier and hear about medical grows going down and good doctors getting in trouble then keep up with your loud advertising. Spread the word, but do it on the down low, in person, or whatever... but dont throw it on a world wide public forum.

These people already went public with their intentions Growmaster. This post won't change anything except maybe help a few people in Ontario who were scared to ask their own family doctors because of the possibility of being dropped as a patient.

I am a license holder. I was at the expo. I came second place in the medical marijuana sativa catagory from Steephill testing and also won $1000 from Advanced Nutrients. I also know Dr. Kammerman and about a dozen doctors from the Niagara Region and surrounding area who will sign, but dont want all the riff raff just showing up and phoning with there bullshit stories and jamming up there actual patients. So I do have a clue and know the system quite well. This is a hush hush situation because unfortunally we have very corrupt cops. If you want to make there investigations easier and hear about medical grows going down and good doctors getting in trouble then keep up with your loud advertising. Spread the word, but do it on the down low, in person, or whatever... but dont throw it on a world wide public forum.

I am very happy to see that you are licensed as well. I do not understand what you mean about corrupt cops and what they have to do with tthe doctors? Cops can not get medical records. They woul dnot be wasting time by sitting outside a doctors office looking for med paitents. . So what dangers is it to the paitents and doctors? Also why would htey post this list at the expo if they didn't want people calling them?

Just does not make sense to me . We all want to help and making this public will help. If more doctors sign then the better off paitents will be. I actually spoke to my family doctor and had him sign for me. Many other people have a hard time finding someone that will sign because they have no idewa about medical marijuana. These doctors do!

Hopefully we can meet up at the next expo, woulod love to vap with ya!

• Like 1

3 doctors have already stopped signing because of this list, 2 in Niagara and one in Toronto. Doctors do not want there name on this list, unless its one of few that charges money and has a lawyer sitrting there doing affidavids. They do not want new patients, just to sign a medical license. Watch them all stop signing and remember who to thank everybody. This is complete bullshit and a total slap in the face to the doctors who have no clue there on the list.

I know 4 doctors who never gave permission to be on that list. 3 have stopped signing since that list went viral.

Police around here are so corrupt they will kick the door down, take your green, smash your bulbs and leave.

Now there showing up on your day of expiry, and arresting you if you have anything still going or in storage. Or they just throw you in jail anyways, even if your holding your license in your hands. Depends if its local police or RCMP. There 1000's of stories I could tell you, but the bottom line is protect the doctors that are signing, dont make them public, thats pretty much throwing them under the bus. It's not a free for all, it isnt the Netherlands, theres lots of rules and less than 2% of license holders follow them, or even meet building code. What exactly do you want to know. It's all coming to a crashing halt shortly, mostly because of people like this, who just blab this business to the public like it doesnt rub anyone the wrong way.

Watch them all stop signing and remember who to thank everybody.

your right...

Yes blame me or the other people that posted the list if doctors stop signing LOL its all our fault! not the process or governemnt program...its me and the cops to blame.

We have a legal med system that is broken everyone should know a doctor or place that they can go to for access if your sick. You know that you can call health canada and ask them for a reference to a doctor? Who do they say? its doctors that are in your area that have signed in the past. So its all public you just need to ask for it. they will also recommend a compassion club once you get a license you can ask them where to go. You sure you have your ticket you would know all this? call health canada mmar and talk to them. you will find all the same info is available. Then we can smoke one together at the expo!

Mark who runs Treating Yourself Expo is where the list came from and is posted on many other sites. I am not the only one that shared the list on other sites. I find it hard to believe that the doctors do not know they are on this list. Mark would not have published this without them knowing. Got to call BS on that.. plus I spoke to a few of the doctors at the expo and they knew about it?

Where are you from in Canada? I have not seen or read or heard of any corrupt police or RCMP destroying houses that have valid tickets. I would love to know of any cases that the RCMP or local police came in and just destroyed someones house who had a license that was valid. It does not happen anymore in Canada has not for a long time.

valid expemptions are just that. valid! the RCMP would have a huge class action law suit if they were harrassing sick people. Just imagine the uproar?

Anyways...i hope your in Toronto , if so lets get together at the vapor lounge or something.

Hey All ! Thought I'd toss in my .02$ worth. I have been in the process of renewing my MMAR form for the last 2 months. I have found multiple lists online of doctors signing forms. From 10 calls on 1 list, not one was signing. That included a doctor that signed for someone I know, now not currently signing. As for Dr. Kamerman. He took me on as a personal patient since my family doctor cannot prescribe narcotics..... (nothing, not percs, demerol, oxys, etc) For me he is only good for sick notes, referrals, paperwork, etc (which costs me money every time, $20). Now, since Dr. Kamerman cannot sign because of these trumped up charges for "INTENT to Traffic narcotics" 2 counts, and 3 for Fraud. Well, lemme think here....Heres a scenario... I intended to drive drunk to the store but could't find my keys, so I walked" Now do I get charged for INTENT to drive drunk? The fraud, well, thats up in the air but once he signs the forms and the person takes them home to send them, how hard is it to change a 3 to an 8????? Unfortunately, if the doctors themselves were to send the forms out so the patient could not take them home, it may be different right now. As well, to the uneducated, the doctors themselves do not tell you how much you can grow, that falls onto health Canada's math magicians.

Back to the MMAR issue. Since noone is signing/renewing and the only way to do it for people whos doctors will not resign or can't is to send $400 bucks to BC to the greenleaf clinic. I'm thinking on it although I can't justify the cost. HOWEVER, I've tried multiple other channels as well. I have contacted health Canadas line and got no real answer. Just, "You need a signature" , so I contacted her Honourable Leona Aglukkaq, Minister of Health through e-mail.

The messege was forwarded to Louis Proulx A/Director Bureau of Medical Cannabis Controlled Substances and Tobacco Directorate Healthy Environments and Consumer Safety Branch Health Canada

this was his reply

Dear Mr. BLANK :)

Thank you for your email of October 30, 2012, to the Honourable Leona Aglukkaq, Minister of Health, regarding your difficulty finding a physician to support an application to renew your authorization to possess marihuana for medical purposes. Your email was forwarded to me so that I may respond to you directly.

I appreciate the time you have taken to express your concerns; however, an authorization to possess and/or a licence to produce marihuana for medical purposes may only be granted when all criteria have been met, as stated in the MMAR, including the requirement for a medical practitioner’s signature.

In cases where a patient has no treating physician, Health Canada encourages the individual to consult with the relevant provincial College of Physicians and Surgeons in order to locate a physician.

Two documents, entitled Information for Health Care Professionals and Information for the Patient -Marihuana (Cannabis), are available on the Health Canada website atwww.hc-sc.gc.ca/mmaunder the section "How to Apply". The intent of these documents is to help patients and physicians make informed decisions about the benefits and risks of using marihuana for medical purposes.

With regards to your concerns about the yearly renewal process, renewals must be submitted on an annual basis to ensure that the medical practitioner supporting the application still concludes that marihuana for medical purposes is an effective means of treating an individual’s symptoms.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact the Marihuana Medical Access Program at mmap-pamm@hc-sc.gc.caor toll-free at 1-866-337-7705 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting FREE 1-866-337-7705 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

Hope that clears up some ongoing issues regarding the MMAR and Dr. Kamerman. I can't do anything with this referral....

As well, although police are not sposed to take patients records, just the number of patients, they can and did. All of dr kamermans patients had they're records siezed and the pile is up in Sudbury right now. I checked, and although its an invasion of confidentiality, with a warrant, it over rides all personal property. So, just so you all know, all your files wherever they are, lawyers, doctors, etc, are not truly safe and confidential. Your lawyer gets popped for something, your files are all now police custody. Cheers, and yes misskittykat, they do

I'm from the Niagara area. I know 3 people personally who have been raided, busted up and no charges laid. There not looking for any trouble but are at a loss for sure. I've heard lots going on in Toronto, but heard its the worst in Windsor. I'm over it kittykat, im just a beleiver in keeping it all on the down low, a need to know basis. Trust me, theres none, if any cancer, MS, aids, whatever, sick people seeing that list on this forum jumping for joy right now. But there is most likely a cpl dozen people like me not appreciating it. PM me... :)

As well, although police are not sposed to take patients records, just the number of patients, they can and did. All of dr kamermans patients had they're records siezed and the pile is up in Sudbury right now. I checked, and although its an invasion of confidentiality, with a warrant, it over rides all personal property. So, just so you all know, all your files wherever they are, lawyers, doctors, etc, are not truly safe and confidential. Your lawyer gets popped for something, your files are all now police custody. Cheers, and yes misskittykat, they do

not sure what you mean "Yes misskittykat they do"? Of course they do if they have a warrant. I use to be a probation officer so I am well aware of what they can and can not do. Saying the police force is corrupt is very harsh..most are good cops btw.

Police will take what they want but I have never heard of them bugging anyone with a valid medical license, thats all I was saying. Doctors or lawyers get busted for something sure they will take whatever is in the office, but doesn't affect me.

The government and police already have my address because I am licensed to grow, they have all my info and already gave it to the police. It says on the forms that they will inform the police that you are growing. I would think a copy of your application goes to the police which would have the doctors approval.

If you growing and you don't have a license then yes of course you could get busted. I have had my license for 6 years now and not heard of any licensed people getting raided. Now lots of people with no license and grow ops for profits get busted.

So the letter that Rez71 showed us, this was very interesting. Did you talk to anyone at MMAR after? I don't think they are allowed to give you a referral but when I asked where (give you this was years ago when it all started) they were able to point me in the right direction in my area. I am very surprised to hear that they will not assist people to find a doctor now? That is a shame. So are they still referring people to compassion clubs? We have people come into one of the clubs here in Toronto and they say Health Canada told us to come here. It was for a very sick child. It was amazing to see a minor have a ticket, but sad at the same time.

Anyways hope someone can get some help from all this. this was the point and it good that we are all talking about it.

Sorry for the confusion there misskittykat but I was referring to your location haha :P

So I figure I add my follow up to my previous post. I have contacted the Ontario college of physicians and surgeons. The gentleman I spoke to on the phone was very polite and sympathetic. He understood the issue with renewing at the moment and offered a couple of different avenues. He first advised me that the college has no idea and has no list or anything per say of physicians that would be willing to sign or have signed, As well, he voluntarily advised me that the colleges can not advise a physian on the course of action they decide to take in regards to mmar. He continued on on to advise me of 2 other avenues to explore. 1) Health care connect which is basically a search for new doctors within the area to contact. It is accessed via the colleges website. Under the circumstances of Dr. Kamerman being unable to sign at this particular moment, he advised I can contact newer doctors in the area to see if they are willing to take on new patients even just until regular doctor is allowed to paractice or to take me on full time as new patient, given they are legal to prescribe narcotics. He had no real knowledge and didn't volunteer information about any of the online lists for doctors. I am going to assume the lists are all invalid, for ontario anyway. Another avenue he gave me was the Canadian Pain Coalition, however, when I called them, I recieved no answer as of yet. I have heard though that they denied helpiing someone on MS to access their license or help in any way. (Overheard at local hydroshop). I'll see what they say sometime today and may call out of province for a doctor or contact green leaf. (although the $500+ sting will suck)

Its hard right now because of the issue with Dr. Kamerman. He signed approx 1/3 of all permits in Canada. From east coast into Ontario. Because the police took all his patient files and are now trying to charge him for "Intent to sell" and 3 counts of fraud, lots think its just a witch hunt but it has scared doctors from signing. I have tried contacting green leaf all Friday, got no answer at all so not sure if they are accepting permit renewals either. And, my permit expired today so now I gotta go through the whole procedure again with at least a week left on my crop. I am however still following up on what the minister of health sent me and I will be letting him know how his recommendations are going. Not good. They are stating major change to the way permits are done in Canada. May abolish them, just have a note from doctor and purchase from a compassion club type of thing. What really irks me though is the fact the police have our files. They already knew who all the patients are, health canada sends them that information. They probably just didnt want to wait that long. I think we should be allowed to have access to police health records. I for one would like to know which cops out there are on stress pills, past alcoholics, or coke heads. and i know there are some of those from past adventures.

very interesting indeed! So what can people do to find a doctor now? Just go to the compassion clubs? I know that Section56 will find you a doctor, so will Toronto Compassion Club and Rainbow here in Toronto. So that must be the best bet for people, is to work with these clubs.

I hate the idea of people going to these other MMAR companies that have a lawyer, doctor and the MMAR kits with the forms. Alll they do is get the doctor to say you got this, and that, the lawyer does an affidavit and you get you license but you paid 4000 to 5000 dollars.

This is horrible and this has to change. Are you looking for a doctor now Rez? If so I can help you out if your in the toronto area, he is also a pain specialist.

Thank you for the response MissKittyKat, I am keeping my options open atm and your right, it needs to change. This renewal every year for deteriorating conditions is ridiculous. Its just wasted time for doctors and patients. I suppose someone in the gov needs a job for 27$ an hour stamping forms tho.

The police do not have any info in regards to who is legal and who isnt. Yes the RCMP has all of Kammermans files, but thats because they were going after him for tax fraud, which he was not charged with. They did that to gain access to his files, obviously. He is up on charges for fraud and a couple other charges but he is back at his office and going to court still. Besides that the police do not have access to names of growers or anything like that. It was just on the front page of the paper two weeks ago that there getting pissed investigating a grow for weeks or months and go to bust it and get a license in there face. All that wasted time and tax payers dollars, lol....

Your right. I know they have no info who is legal, who isn't, who is regular patient for heart attacks or whichever. They do now have a list of all of iis patients now though and those records are in limbo now. I never seen that ad although the cops can get info on legal growers through health canada.

A5 Authority to Communicate to Canadian Police

To reduce the possibility of police intervention when you engage in activities allowed under your authorization or licence, if asked, Health Canada will communicate limited authorization and licence information to Canadian police in response to a request in the context of an investigation under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act , or the Marihuana Medical Access Regulations .

So those cops that did that raid on the legal grow op either stepped over their boundries and went to see if there was maybe more but all they needed to do was contact health Canada to see he was legal at the least, wuda saved lots of time and money and they could have been doing a real cops job. Looking for pedifiles, crack dealers, bath salts. All it took was them to make a phone call lol