Various plants as promised... :)

Nocturnal

Hallo everyone!!! I finally took the trip to my secret plant place :P...So at this i garden i have various greenhousessedsco strains and some pure greek landrace....i will probably post some pics later this day or tommorow morning...I went to my plant base and i saw an indica plant i have (i think white widow) that has amazing 14 blade leafs that i have never seen before...If i remember corectly there was also another user here that had this experience too...i will also post pics...stay tuned in a few hours pics will be posted!Thanks for your time...keep on rollin! :)

Photo time guys!more pics less talking...

ARJANS%20HAZE%201.JPG

Arjans haze 1.

arjans%20haze%201-2.JPG

Another AH#1and a little bag seed :)

s_lemon%20haze.JPG

S.Lemon haze!

s_silver%20haze.JPG

S.Silver haze

greek%20landrace%20sativa!.JPG

Greek landrace sativa...

GREEK%20LANDRACE%201.JPG

Another greek landrace...

GREEK%20LANDRACE%201-1.JPG

Same as above but bigger image..

dunno.JPG

Uknown.. :P

greek%205%20leafs.JPG

A greek 5 bladed huge leaf (hole plant only 5 blades :/)

14%20leaf%20ww%202.JPG

Haha....14 leaf...no words..

Thanks a lot tokage....these plants vary from 1 meter and half to 2 meters and half...but there is also another guerilla place i have that has 15 plants where some of the plants are more than 3 meters....The sad side of the story is that i didnt manage to take any pics cause my cell run out of battery but i will post pics of them next time i will manage to visit my place again...

Guys i had an idea...but i dont know if it is risky....if anyone of you liked the greek landrace strains i could send you with an envelope if someone is interested...just send me a pm...Keep on rollin! ;)

nice grow man, and great choice of strains. your plants are flourishing outside and loving mother nature.

your 14 blade leaf is a mutant leaf. cannabis plants grow leaves with odd number of blades on them like ... 3 , 5, 7 , 9 , 11, 13, 15. when you have a even number of leaves it means that your plant has mutated genetics in it. im not sure if this is a bad thing or a good thing. i dont think it is eather. i just think its rare and cool.

keep up the good work

~ Bgb