MarXX

FROM THE PHILIPPINES

6 posts in this topic

greetings strainhunters.

im mark from the Philippines.

im an avid follower of your strainhunters series.

i was wondering if you have tried any of the weed from the northern mountain regions of the Philippines. the Sagada Area and Baguio. i live in a different province so i do not have access but i have tried the elusive Baguio Gold, the "best" cannabis in the Philippines. but it is so hard to find where im from. but i can say it was the best smoke ive had(considering all i smoke are local outdoor grown).

Much respect for what you guys do.

mark

ive never been to those guerilla fields. they are rather far from where i am. i am however very familiar with the product....

Welcome Mark :D

Mark actually wala naman tayong sariling strain sa Pilipinas. Baguio Gold , Sagada Gold etc B.S lahat yun ... yung Weed na kumakalat sa atin almost seed ng Vietnam para sa Hemp nun World War... kaya almost Hermie lahat ultimo binebenta satin..

Welcome on SH forum man!!

Glad to have a little more philipines guys coming, i'm sure philipinnes will one day be on the list of StrainHunters ;) And when theday will come i hope you'll enjoy it :D

Like tok said if you have any problem just ask one of the mod and we'll help you out ;)

Have a good discovering of the forum

See ya online