Flowerbomb Kush

gonzosghost

Come on buddy! Trade life with me. I would not mind living in a paradise. So you can grow all year around?

Aloha Tokage, The climate here in Hawaii has a 12 month 365 days a year growing season. At 300 meters of elevation the temperatures range from 16 (winter nights) to 31 (warm sunny day). The hours of light in the middle of winter are 11 to 11.5 and the Hawaiians call this the "short season" because you put plants out and they bloom quickly. Most people here have greenhouses to keep the rain off the plants and to be able to control the grow cycle with added light at low levels to get them large enough to go into bloom. During the summer some people have black tarp light excluder curtains to be able to reduce light to a 12 hour cycle. Many of the homes here in Hawaii have no heaters or air conditioners as the trade winds provide enough of a breeze off the Pacific Ocean (16 to 30 km an hour) to keep things cool.

• Like 1

What to say OldMarine, Trade life with me?

Tokage, I have visited Europe six times and 99% of the time was in The Netherlands. I will be 65 years old in May and the reason I left the far north was to avoid ice on my windshield and on the roads in my retirement years. Do you have any photos of Flowerbomb Kush plants? It would be a great promo to have Arjan & Franco on a youtube video harvesting at 5.5 -6 weeks showing the size and the quality of the finished product green and dry.

Ok lilttle i went out seeking some pictures for you and was able to get 2 aaaaaaann a date ;)

For the moment the release date for the Flower bomb Kush is April/june 2013 with the SH seedbank (unless some complications come disturbing seed production we never know what can happen :rabbi: )

Let it come let it com it's gona cooome :D

Seed production crop ;)

post-4970-0-76959300-1357760676.jpg

post-4970-0-95369000-1357760665.jpg

Cheers ;)

• Like 1

Aloha Dust, It is great that the Flowerbomb Kush date of release is coming up soon. I was over at youtube and noticed GHSC has a ( new ?) video uploaded today. Do you know when this video was made for the Kalishnikova strain? It sure would be nice to see a youtube education video with Flowerbomb Kush with the Powderfeeding Nutrients to bring people up to date from the 2-1-1 & 1-2-2 recomendations.

Hey older, unlesss the video has been modified recently those videos are 1 2 years old, on the Greenhouse website you will find the same video for almost all the GH strain in the catalogue under the descriptions ;)

Thanks lams ;)

• 2 weeks later...

:bye:

Hi everyone. I'm relatively new to forums and cutivating in general. Not new to smoking it at least. I am very interested in a 5.5-6 week flowering strain. I think I could balance my veg and flower times more easily with a faster flowering cycle. Any info on how hardy this strain will be? Honestly, my grow conditions are not totally ideal, but the end result has been pretty darn good all things considered. I just tend to look for strains which can deal with some temp variations especially low temps during the winter.

Glad I found this forum.

WM

thanks for the comments guys ;)

TheWorkingMan, we don't yet how hardy she will be for real, but at the cup it was a pretty nice high in the head eyes and body lol ;)

Aloha Dust, Here in Hawaii we do not have to worry about how hardy the new Flowerbomb Kush will be. What is a major concern is with our 12 different climate zones ranging from dry land desert, to tropical rainforest, will be disease resistance, yield, and if it will be a plant that tends to go "hermie" or not. It would be nice to see a how to growing guide for Arjan's new 5.5 to 6 week in the bloom stage plant on youtube and here at Strainhunters so people have a few clues from the pros on how to obtain the best results.

be patient guys i'm sure whe they'll release the genetics we'll get more info on how to grow it, but it will be like the rest probably :P

Cheers

Aloha Dust, What puzzles me is why is there a wait ? I heard from a hydro shop owner Flowerbomb Kush clone cuttings are getting sold over the counter at a Public Market in Seattle for $50 each. The guy claimed he got a cutting at the Cannabis Cup.

well i could claim it too ^^ Doesn't give me much of a clone ;)

And the why is there a wait is very simple.. the seedbank doesn't exist yet lol, as you can imagine opening a seedbank is not like opening a mail box, somethings need to be done before and everything needs to be ready when it comes. Would you be happy if the Flowerbombkush had come out but sold out in few days cause they wouldn't have stock? ^^

Let's just all be patient working on strains is very long and product hundred thousands of seeds too :rabbi: :rabbi:

Have a good day!

• Like 1

Aloha Dust, Here is more about what is going on in Seattle and the plans for the State of Washington to sell 187,000 lbs.+ of Cannabis per year. It is looking like a Wild West mentality is running rampant with more than a few outlaws looking to make a quick buck. It kind of looks like the when gold was found in Alaska and people came rushing in from all over the World looking to make easy money. It will be interesting to see how it all works out and how many people get suckered into paying good money for iron pyrite (aka fools gold) thinking they were getting the real deal.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Hundreds-pack-Seattle-City-Hall-to-talk-legal-marijuana--188320001.html

• Like 1

I have a hard time to believe that buddy. I was at the cup so was Dust and we did not see or hear anything about clones being sold. Just now the seed are being made and quality control is being tested. You should look up more closely if what they say is true? Im dying if curiosity to see what they answer.

Aloha Tokage, I agree 100% and contacted my friends in the Emerald City and requested more information on this subject. The way I look at it is, fraud is fraud & theft is theft. It is not right to tarnish the reputation of a quality team like GHSC selling fakes. Protection of quality strains requiring years of effort and work was made very clear to me years ago when I was at the Mushroom Growers Training Center in Horst when they showed us the DNA profiles of the strains they created and protect. Perhaps in the future Cannabis breeders will be able to protect their property in the same way The Netherlands does with Mushrooms, Alstroemeria, and Roses.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...