Bozoph cheese scrog 11/26

bozoph

nice cheese scrog thats gonna be something else, cheese is a really nice plant for that kinda set up. you ever seen subcool's video of weeden the outdoor medical grow, with the like 20 foot long outdoor cheese scrog? its ssome crazy stuff !!! good luck with the cheese tho hope she treats you well.

ya ive watch just about all of subcools videos. i really liked the garden of weeden 1s and his hand wash bubble tek

Day 19

Sorry for the lack of pictures, i've been out of town for the last few day.

I came home to find a hungry baby ( shes only had tap water )and that a few thrips had found her.

So plan of action is

feed the baby advanced jungle juice 3 part and fox farms microbe brew ( its full of beneficial microbes, like 36 species. to form a health root multicultural)

Defend my baby with some 70% neem oil, as soon as lights go out ( never spray anything on your plants with lights on. unless you want photo toxicity. you dont. lol)

post-8622-0-40468800-1355798065.jpg

• Like 3

What do you think about the Jungle juice. How long have you been using it and is the results worth the expensive price?

Underfeed! That poor child. Do you need a hand out? :P

Great as always buddy but you already knew that haha

I really like the jungle juice. they are a great base nute for relatively inexpensive. 22$us for all three parts in the 1 liter size. and those three bottle have lasted me like 6 months.

as for the under feeding. please don't call child protective services on me. I swear ill take better care of her. lol

Beautiful video Bozoph.

At the end of it your baby looks like is dancing :yahoo:

Congratz.

actually what had happend to make it dance was. i turned off the fan the day before to take a picture and when i turned it back on i left it on high on accident.lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Day 37

(Read in a British voice)

"Welcome to another episode of BozoPiece Theater. Today we have another time lapse of the trials and tribulations of my lil cheese. On the eve of her dancing she was showered in neem and azamax. she awoke very unhappy. the chemicals had absorbed into her young leaves and it was to much for her to take. so she rolls her leaves inward to show her anger. Before she slept she had a nice meal and awoke with new vigor. She grew so fat from her gorging that she fell over and had to be propped up. "

Sorry for the lack of updates, I had alot going on with the holidays. But it made for a great time lapse not messing with her. I hope u enjoy it as much as i did.

so here we go

http://www.growhd.tv/video/Cheese-Timelapse-Til-Day-37/8f2d8a084ca508994567ae786ac5b2b8

• Like 3

looks sweet man, i like the way the big fan leaves develop they seem very clean and smooth :)

Thanks for the timelaps man indeed longer waiting time makes a better time laps ;)

The episode where the girl fail was full of suspens, hopefully it seems hero arrived on time and saved her in next episode!!

Have a good grow man ;)

Bozoph, great gear and time lapse! What causes the edge of the leaves to curve down like that? I have a white widow doing that on the first jagged edge leaf? I have seen this before at the start and it grew out of it and had normal growth.

There amazing plants for sure!

Keep it up, can't wait to see her in training to get all tops?

Bozoph, great gear and time lapse! What causes the edge of the leaves to curve down like that? I have a white widow doing that on the first jagged edge leaf? I have seen this before at the start and it grew out of it and had normal growth.

There amazing plants for sure!

Keep it up, can't wait to see her in training to get all tops?

the curling leaves were from me spraying it with a neem and azamax, when it was too young to take it. its called phototoxicity. but this same thing in appearances can happen from over feed or even too high ph

Day 39

Transplanted the baby to a 3 gallon (11.39l) pot filled with 60/40% coco perlite mix

post-8622-0-78987200-1357583961.jpg

post-8622-0-95662200-1357583983.jpg

post-8622-0-69851600-1357584000.jpg

Day 40

Cleaned my flood tray, rearranged the plants and gave the baby her own space to get the most out of the time lapse

post-8622-0-71620000-1357584020.jpg

• Like 1