mato

hello all,
you can call me mato ! it is my indian name ( nat. amer. indian ) i registered here because i have a medical problem and the doctors have me on oxycotin and = vicodin hp. they both scrare the hell out of me and i have a little girl i would like to be around for for a long time. i have this pain due to mal-practice which i could do nothing about ( long story ). so, to get to the chase i am trying to find a way to use med. M for my pain. i live in a state where it is not legal yet !. but thought maybe the might be a way i can receive it legally until the government pulls their head out.
anyway i thought a forum such as this might help me get started in the right direction ! thank you all for your time and any effort in my case !:)

sincerely, mato

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Mato & welcome to SH... I'm growing Big Bang wich is a Strain from the Green House Seed Company that's sold in dutch pharmacies under prescription, the price of the seeds is very cheap for such a strain.

I just order a Strain called Painkiller, recommended to me by a friend in Spain that is an atlethe who suffers a bike accident 4 years ago... he highly recommended, I'll copy u what the seed bank claims about this strain:

We are talking about a hybrid created exclusively for medical use, although the effects sativas seek active in this plant we have created otherwise. Designed from the demands of various medicinal growers, is one of the earliest known plants tested with different diseases such as cancer, glaucoma and chronic muscle pain. The results were very encouraging, since not only produces a significant reduction of the adverse effects of radio and chemotherapy. Providing a substantial increase in appetite, reducing the nausea and malaise, and a dream to provide clean, clear and cool. The next day you wake up with your head in perfect condition. Again, it is a plant of strong sedative and tranquilizing effect. It is also highly recommended for muscle aches and get a rest. Be careful with some phenotypes by high levels of CBD, which could give a drug too. To create this natural medicine, we used a Sensi Star (Paradise Seeds) for selected years ago by his great qualities for menstrual pains. And we hybridizes with a White Russian (Serious Seeds) production of extra large and devastating effect, which will induce a state of hunger and sleep, whose result is sublime. Painkiller is a plant of medium size, wide, dark leaves on his inheritance indicates columnar structure with an outstanding production. In hydroponic or aeropónico the results are devastating, getting plants that are all buds from the lower parts. Resin production is uncommon. Just try it Its aroma is growing in a mixture of soil, lime and beer yeast. The buds are dry, earthy hues more afghano, retaining its flavor intact. A delight for the palate. Attentive to the phenotype among us known as Lemon Juice. Time bloom in: 7 - 8 weeks Timp bloom out: End of Sept. Production in: 450 gr - 600 gr Production out: 600 to 800 g per plant (mother earth) Recommendations: Medicinal use Cultivo SOG Hydro and Aero (exceptional performance)

There are many Strains that may help you as I understandt with no negative effects. Hope that this will help u.