growing first time "Kalashnikova" auto

gogycar

Sorry for not starting this thread but im noob tbh.So i started this my first time in life grow with little grow box with 125W CFL light.Seed has sprouted after only 48h so i will put some pics in as soon as i get in.Sorry again by posting my journal on other ppls threads. :(

hehe no problem man, everyone has to be a noob someday ;)

Thanks for making your own journal, and be sure i'll be following it until the end ;)

We'll be waiting for the pics check here if you don't know yet how to upload them ;)

Have a good grow :)

Welcome to StrainHunters mate! congratz to your first grow, me myself is on my second so far,

you will see as i did that this forum is one of the best places to "grow" as a grower,

alot of experienced & good minded people.

Btw, to get the humidity up for your seedling, mist(spray) the air frequently, get a humidifier or do as i did;

hang for example wet/moist socks in your growroom.

And i think 33 celcius is alittle much?

You can also find something fitting your pot as a "dome" keeping the humidity high, remember they need fresh oxygen

too!

I'll pull a chair and chill with ya mate.

Goodluck & happy growin!

PS. you can turn picture's to their right angle in most "viewing"-programs.

People don't want sour necks! :D

hey man don't worry too much they won't die with 30% of humidity if you're careful ;)

Like bigbrown said mist them, but careful to not burn them when the lights are on if you spray keep them far from the lights. you can also cut a plastic bottle in 2 make a few holes in it and put it above your seed as a kind of dome it will raise the humidity around the seed ;)

Don't put your faon ON inside the room if you have one, and axtractor on lowest speed if you can control it ;)

A few sockets soakingin a bowl of water can give a few %points too, but they should be fine if you love them ;)

Good luck!

Have a good grow

Those auto's are tough plants huh? Looks like it recovered very well... Nice job and keep it up...

Grown auto's for the past 4+ years and love um.... Need anything, just ask.

On your humidity when germing, try this: This way, you only have to worry about the humidity in the pot :)

gallery_17223_640_383661.jpg

Here's a link to how it's done, if your interested... It's in the beginning of my grow journal

http://www.strainhun...and-blue-dream/

• Like 1

That's awesome :), now your on track to some great smoke man!

Also putting a layer of Hydroton(clay pebbles/balls) ontop of soil can keep

the soil holding moist alittle better, also spread out the water when you feed her.

(also a layer in the bottom of the pot will guarantee fresh oxygen coming into the roots,

you could do this when you repot to bigger container!)

GL & HG!