new journal

kidd420

and another one bites the dust :D

Thanks for making a new journal man, i hope this time will go without trouble and till the end ;) be sure we'll be following it !!

Keep the nice pics coming babies are looking good

Have a good grow

• Like 1

very nice girls man, maybe a little too dark but it might come from the strain too, did you give them a nice flower flush already? they would love it at this stage and give some nice results on buds i'm sure ;)

Thanks for the pics man keep them coming if camera agrees too! :P

Have a good grow

yes i'm sure they would love it now, i like to make one once the buds are settled and getting larger ;) Flush them and low feeding solution to keep them waiting until they dry and they should thrive ;)

Just saying lol maybe they will hate it!! :P;)

question if anybody can answer im switching to coco and i have some mother plants that been recovering from over watering and nut loc

any way to wash the peat off the roots to repot them in coco if so what would u guys recommend?

thanks for replys in advanced :)

I have done it last year, a K2 mother plant that was overwatered due to lack of drainage(the drainages holes got full). I took het out of the container and put her in a large bucket of water to wash away all the earth, be carefull to not break the root system. After that i put her in cocopeat. At first all her leafs turned yellow and about 50% fell off, but after 4 weeks she started regenerating and after two months she had completely recovered. So yes, you can do it, but depending on how much stress she got, she will come to a halt for a few days/weeks.

Remember our beloved plant is a weed, so she can take a beating ;-)

Nice work bro!! You've got your hands full eh? :) I'm wanting to do the Holy Grail Kush in the future, she looks like a tall plant for a Kush? Have you tried the strain yet? Supposed to be BOMB! Sorry I got here so late but I will grab a seat and stay..best of luck with both rooms.

i would take away a little piece all around the larger roots like half of the peat, and just add a little coco instead of the peat and complete the missing half, so it will keep a kind of safe zone where the roots will still be in their home and should keep a little vitality for the girl perhpas! Just guessing cause i've never tried but that's how i would do it if i had to change medium.

Do you Have to do it? with a good flush or 2 of hard water and drying time the girls could finish in those pots and avoid all that stress?

But anyway keep us updated and i hope you will make it no matter the way you use!! :)

that's some nice set of picture :)

What strain is the last session of pics with trichomed buds? looks great

All others do to anyway ;) Seems like you have a very nice white forest heading to harvest in few weeks ;)

Have a good grow man Thanks for the news