Second timer, need advice. Same issue as before!

mkqzcc

Okey.. So went at it again, started a new grow with some "upgrades". (Bigger containers, PH-down for my tap water) I grow 2 different strains this time, White Widow and Super Silver Haze. As the title suggest I have the same issue as before, which is: fan leaves are shriveling up and dying. BUT only on the White Widow. The Super Silver Haze are doing just fine. And the last time I grew Skunk#1. So as far as I can tell, this issue I'm having is only affecting Indica dominant plants. Here is a link to my last thread: http://www.strainhun...ing-fan-leaves/ . My tap-water is normally between 7.8 and 8 PH. When I use my PH-down I get it to 6.8. The temp in the grow-room is 22-24c. The humidity is between 30-45. I use the same water / nutes / ph-down for both the plants. They have been flowering for some weeks now. I thought that there might be some master-grower out there that can give me a answer to what my problem is. Especially now that I can confirm that the issue has only effected Indica's. Is there some kind of difference as to what PH / TEMP / HUMIDITY the different types of plants can handle? Any help is appreciated. (The last picture is of the healthy SSH) PS: For some reason I cant use the ENTER / RETURN-key when writing in this forum, probably something to do with me using Windows 8 and IE10.

post-15245-0-91615200-1354408256.jpg

post-15245-0-01501300-1354408287.jpg

post-15245-0-66860800-1354408308.jpg

post-15245-0-86924600-1354408337.jpg

• Like 1

well i think 6,8 is still a little high for your girls maybe, it seems on the SSH she has trouble getting some nutrient everywhere could be caused by the wrong PH range causing absorption problems, or could be something else ^^

What do you feed them? how much and how often?

Good luck man hope we'll help you out ;)

• 2 weeks later...