MY EXODUS CHEESE

THE POTHEAD

THIS WAS MY FIRST GROW WITH MY NEW HYDRO SET UP, I USED A 600W LIGHT,MH/HPS. IN A 4 BY 4 TENT,HTC GROWZONE CONTROLER,AND THE VERSA GROW 10 POT SYSTEM ,HYDROTON AND ROCKWOOL FOR MEDIUM, AND G.H.S.C POWDER FEEDING THE HYBRID FORMULA.(GREAT STUFF)

I AVERAGED ABOUT 2 OUNCES PER PLANT. THIS WAS ONLY A TEST GROW TO SEE HOW THE UNIT WOULD PERFOM BECAUS I ONLY PLANED ON THAT BEING THE VEG/MOTHER ROOM. UNFORSEEN SERCOMSTACES HAVE LIMITED ME TO THE ONE TENT FOR NOW

I FINALLY GOT EVERYTHING WORKING SMOOTHLY BY THE 5TH WEEK OF FLOWER . DISPITE ALL THE PROBLEMS I HAD THE BUD WAS AMAZING I JUST DIDNT GET THE QUANTITY I SHOULD HAVE

STAY HIGH EVERYONE!!!

THE POTHEAD

post-11120-0-38189000-1354903726.png

post-11120-0-85993400-1354903780.png

post-11120-0-77547600-1354903835.png

• Like 1

thanks for sharing those buds pics man :) exodus is one of my fav smoke definitly good when it's done properly ;)

Glad that you managed your system quickly, and next time they should be even better ;)

Have a good smoke

hi pothead how many plants did you grow and was there any phenotypes noticeable ?

I grew an exodus cheese plant , a free seed from attitude thought it was amazing so i grew out a 5 pack, 4 germinated but only 3 made it through seedling stage,now there in week 3 of flowering ,

each one has a different smell all smell very cheesy but one has a very strong bubblegum smell very different to the other 2 which are similar to one another, I guess that smell comes from the kush that they crossed it to begin with.

just wondering if this is common or do I have a unique pheno ? For sure that will be the best plant ive grew so far but if its not common the chance of me getting that pheno again is next to nothing. It would be a shame never to have that smell up my nose ever again ,

has anyone had this pheno type ???????????

It is totaly normal my friend, is like animal or human from the same parents you have differents childrens ;) For have the same plants you must you need to clone your best pheno (for you). Then keep it in 18/6 light and little bit later you have a mother plant for take many clones. Also you can grow many clone, all the same... ;):cool:

Hope thats help ;):good:

yeah that would be good to have a mother and keep the phenos i love sadly i dont have the room for that everything has to be done in a 1m tent.

i was just wounding if anyone on this site has grown a exodust cheese with a bubblegum smell, just to see if that pheno is common or not

thanks peace.

• 2 months later...