Leopard - Damnesia - Powder Feeding- Hidroponico

Leopard

Good job man those ladies are becoming some nice beauties :)

Like everyone said nice little canopy! let's hope they stop stretching soon so they don't go too high above net :)

You should start to clean under your net now too i think it seems you still have lots of leaves they will need nice airflow now with that crowded room ;)

Keep the pics coming! Have a good grow :)

Thanks dust.

The plants stretched much, I had to make the highest cabinet to increase the focus. plants are doing well and is the best fertilizer and tested in hydroponics, everything is perfect :bye:

damn thats some nice big canopy you have there man, girls are growing wonderful :)

Do you check sometimes for hermie sign? so we know if more cases happen ^^

Hope everything will keep beautiful, but it's on a good way ;)

Keep us updated! have a good grow

maldito eso es algo dosel grande y bonita que tiene allí el hombre, las niñas están creciendo wonderful :)

¿Revisa veces para el signo hermie? para que sepamos si hay más casos ocurren ^ ^

Espero que todo se mantenga hermoso, pero está en el buen sentido;)

Mantenernos actualizados! Que tengas un buen crecimiento

• Like 1

Muy buen curro leopard te felicito tio las plantas se ven muy bien

Una pregunta vas a dejar la lampara a esa altura?

Se me ocurre que teniendo un cool tube podrias ponerla mas cerrca.

Saludos.

Gracias maquina

La lampara la suelo tener mas baja pero cuando trabajao a 400w, ahora a 600w la dejo entre 50-60cm hasta las punta de las plantas, no por el calor si no porque si la acerco mas los cogollos de las esquinas no pillan casi luz, en esa foto creo que fue justamente cuando hice el armario mas alto y por eso tambien se ve muy lejos, ahora esta a la altura que te e comentado, por ahora va todo muy bien aparte que el fertilizante es el mejor que e probado en hidroponico, haber si engordan bien esos cogollos, saludos :bye:

damn thats some nice big canopy you have there man, girls are growing wonderful :)

Do you check sometimes for hermie sign? so we know if more cases happen ^^

Hope everything will keep beautiful, but it's on a good way ;)

Keep us updated! have a good grow

maldito eso es algo dosel grande y bonita que tiene allí el hombre, las niñas están creciendo wonderful :)

¿Revisa veces para el signo hermie? para que sepamos si hay más casos ocurren ^ ^

Espero que todo se mantenga hermoso, pero está en el buen sentido;)

Mantenernos actualizados! Que tengas un buen crecimiento

Thanks for everything, girls are fine, no signs of hemafroditas, will analyze the plants and will be attentive to communicate.

Gracias por todo, las niñas estan muy bien, por ahora no hay signos de hemafroditas, estare atento y analizare las plantas por si ocurre para comunicarlo, Saludos men

• Like 1

Thanks brother

are 6 plants, for now everything goes well, the plants are very healthy, now expected to become fat :bye:

Aloha Leopard, Your grow and data logging is very professional. I was wondering if you have a pH and EC for the nutrient solution in the rockwool slab as compared to the input solution? It will be interesting to watch how the plants take the nutrients now that they are in peak growth and growing bigger every day.
  • Like 1

Aloha Leopard, Your grow and data logging is very professional. I was wondering if you have a pH and EC for the nutrient solution in the rockwool slab as compared to the input solution? It will be interesting to watch how the plants take the nutrients now that they are in peak growth and growing bigger every day.

Hi Oldemarine

No measuring soil drainage, but tonight when you make the last irrigation and I'll upload the data measured :bye:

Hi Leopard

I am curious as to your thinking and purpose of the trellis.

I have read some on the subject, but would like your insight on the subject.

Thanks

Hi Newfriend

No hablo muy bien ingles, si alguien puede traducirlo mejor.

En este cultivo no tenia pensado hacer scrog, hice el enrejado con el proposito de que las ramas laterales crecieran mas y todas las puntas recibieran la misma cantidad de luz.

este cultivo no es el mejor ejemplo de un scrog, las plantas an estirado mucho.

Personalmente es una gran opcion de cultivo, pocas plantas, muchos cogollos grandes y de calidad, usas menos abono,agua.

Depende de tu pais de residencia, no es lo mismo que te pille la policia con 10- 20 plantas que con 6, y la cosecha final es la misma.

El unico "contra" es que el tiempo en vegetativo que se prolonga, en este caso 30 dias de crecimiento, si usas sog en 7-10 dias ya puedes pasar a floracion pero usas mas nutrientes mas agua mas plantas mas cuidados.

Te recomiendo que lo pruebes y decidas por ti mismo

Hi Newfriend

I do not speak English very well, if anyone can translate it better.

In this crop had not thought of doing scrog, I made the trellis for the purpose of lateral branches grow more and all tips received the same amount of light.

this crop is not the best example of a scrog, plants an stretched much.

Personally it is a great option for crop, few plants, many buds and quality, using less fertilizer, water.

It depends on your country of residence is not the same as getting caught by the police with 10 to 20 plants with 6, and the final harvest is the same.

The only "against" is that the time is prolonged vegetative, in this case 30 days of growth, if you sog in 7-10 days to flowering and can spend more but you use more water more plant nutrients more care.

I recommend you try it and decide for yourself

impressive top buds, lots of it, too. Recognize that typical twin bud grow along the stems. Not too long and the space in between them will fill up and get ftter I am expecting a good yield from these 6 girls under/over the net. really improves overall mass Keep up the good work Leopard ..

• Like 1

impressive top buds, lots of it, too. Recognize that typical twin bud grow along the stems. Not too long and the space in between them will fill up and get ftter I am expecting a good yield from these 6 girls under/over the net. really improves overall mass Keep up the good work Leopard ..

Thanks Bam-bhole

we will see the end result, try the scrog in any culture you will like

Sigue asi tio te felicito, tienes esa pequeña jungla preciosas, mucha suerte con la cosecha.

Smoke and Love

Gracias McRadikal

Todo esta saliendo muy bien, las tenia que haber pasado a floracion 2 semanas antes por lo menos, por que durante su crecimiento mostraban mas su parte indica y me creian que no ivan a estirar tanto, pero bueno tengo altura de sobra

saludos amigo

I had somehow missed this update! Could not agree more with Dust, such a fine and even canopy.

The top bud is developing in to a nice cola! I can see a bright future for them.

Have you ever thought about adding that 400w Mh in flowering as well or would them temperatures rise to high?

Hi Tokage

now I have a 600w light. cooltube with temperature above 24-26 ° I have no more light to put :bye:

Dia 34 de Floracion y esto ya empieza a cojer buen color y olor jeje por ahora va todo perfecto, estoy impaciente por ver como engordan esos cogollos, ahora estan muy resinados y con un olor dulce, el PH lo e subido a 5,8 y la EC sigue en 1,92, esta semana le voy a hacer un lavado de raices que hasta ahora no lo e echo y le subire el PH a 5,9.

Saludos amigos

Day 34 of flowering and this begins to grab good color and smell hehe for now is perfect, I'm eager to see how fattening these buds, are now very resinated and smelling sweet, and it raised the pH to 5.8 and the EC is in 1.92, this week I'm going to flush the roots so far and not miss and I'll upload the pH to 5.9.

Saludos amigos!

post-9071-0-48008900-1360708014.jpg

post-9071-0-69984700-1360708205.jpg

post-9071-0-13518600-1360708243.jpg

post-9071-0-71188900-1360708346.jpg

post-9071-0-43224600-1360708383.jpg

post-9071-0-01518700-1360708424.jpg

post-9071-0-55676700-1360708459.jpg

post-9071-0-61182600-1360708498.jpg

post-9071-0-37651800-1360708537.jpg

post-9071-0-59980400-1360708578.jpg

post-9071-0-22347500-1360708615.jpg

• Like 1

damn i was sure to have left a comm here yesterdy night..well ^^

Looking great man! like jango said love that nice canopy must be great for the light spread :)

Thanks for the news man keeep them coming some very promising buds in here ;)

• Like 1

Beautifull canopy man!! Congrats ;):good::cool:

Thanks men :bye:

damn i was sure to have left a comm here yesterdy night..well ^^

Looking great man! like jango said love that nice canopy must be great for the light spread :)

Thanks for the news man keeep them coming some very promising buds in here ;)

haha is what happens in a smoked forum, all goes well, the smell is starting to be a problem

Top notch work my amigo!

And you are right, that colour is very good and they shine of healthiness.

I like the resin layer that is forming on the leafs. It will even look more frosty soon so be sure to update us with photos!

Hi amigo

took three years to the hydroponic and is the first time you are perfect, and always had problems with deficiencies (Ca, Mg, Fe). but this crop is the best in state of the plants, I hope it stays all right. Powder Feeding is the best of nutrients :bye:

Hi Newfriend!

You should not be ashamed, your plants look great and to get a great harvest. note that the hydroponic plants grow faster and give more production than on land.

Since it accounts with PH and EC meters I recommend you try the hydroponic and see with your eyes the difference

Buenas!

llegamos al dia 38 de la floracion, las plantas estan resinando mucho y el olor se hace notar, hay 5 plantas casi iguales menos una que muestra mas un fenotipo indico, por las fotos los cogollos son mas parecidos a la A.M.S, las demas son muy parecidas.

Mañana hare una limpieza de raices con agua a PH:5,5 y alguna solucion enzimatica.

hi

arrived at day 38 of flowering, plants have lots of resin and the smell is felt, there are 5 floors almost equal least one more showing a phenotype indicated by the photos the buds are more similar to the AMS, the others are very similar.

Tomorrow I'll root cleaning with water at pH: 5.5 to any enzyme solution.

post-9071-0-85377300-1361051632.jpg

post-9071-0-69176600-1361051763.jpg

post-9071-0-02387600-1361051807.jpg

post-9071-0-36807700-1361051851.jpg

post-9071-0-03607700-1361051894.jpg

post-9071-0-45275000-1361051941.jpg

post-9071-0-01632000-1361051985.jpg

post-9071-0-62598500-1361052040.jpg

post-9071-0-67746300-1361052092.jpg

• Like 1