Loving This Forum :)

CandyKush

High Guys!

My name is Lynsey, originally from Dublin. I have just moved back to Amsterdam

after living for 3 years in Toronto, Canada!

You guys are probably there right now revving up for Marco's Hemp Expo, I am a friend of Treating Yourself!

Wow it's gonna be an awesome time, so sorry I'm missing it, although I'm looking forward to the Amsterdam Cup this year!

My cannabis background? Growing up, It began flying to Amsterdam at any given chance lol

I flew to Toronto to live in 2007, and began working at North America's largest Vapor lounge -

'Vapor Central' on Yonge Street, from there I progressed to the 'Toronto Compassion Centre' where I learned so much about the many many benefits and qualities of cannabis. What a pleasure to help educate the public, and their doctors on the many ways of finding relief from whatever ails you, to the many amazing methods of consumption.

I am here in Amsterdam to live now and am looking at continuing my quest for knowledge, and furthering my own education... as well as hopefully helping others in any way I can.

So I am totally delighted to be on this forum, so much information, GREENHOUSE ROCKS!! without a doubt, for strain specific, high quality and for leading the way in the cannabis culture!!

So happy to be here

Have a nice J

:party: