White Rhino, Lemon Skunk, clone...

Romeu9

Thanks guys!

The clone is realy small, I took it from a flowering plant I have, so it will take some time to revert I think(already have roots), and it was a small branch so it's small from start, it will be like a bonsai I guess :D

The other two are still small :D the WR is almost 4 weeks old and the LS 5 days younger then the WR, and I grow outdoors, no artifical light, so they will be bigger and have bigger pots to (18L)! :D

They have been planted late in the season due to a late arrival of the seeds :S

Thank you, Guillermo :)

Talking about the small pots, they have 10 cm's, I only did what's in the Jorge Cervantes grow bible, and that is to start the seedlings in 10cm's pots until they have 4-6 weeks old and wen they have a filled root ball transplant them to a bigger pot. I will post a image of that section of the book later on, since I have it in PDF format.

Thanks for your opinion, once again ;)

Guest superbluehaze

hi Romeu,

I have not read anything my Jorge Cervantes, but he is a very well respected grow author.

I learnt to grow by reading "High Times"( a true outlaws mag) and books by Frank Rosenthal, Mel Frank, and Robert Connel Clarke.

Your clone is still reverting.

I am worried about your plants only getting 10 hour of sunlight;

Use a fluro if you can for supplemtent lighting during the day and at night.

all the best Romeu,

happy growing,

john

• 4 weeks later...

for the rhino I'll wait a couple more weeks minimum, and the other two I still don't know, the LS is still growing much more slower then the WR and also she doesnt have established enough roots for transplanting to 18L pot like wr... and the clone i will maybe let her pass the winter and then let her grow trough next spring..

thanks my friend!

Guest superbluehaze

hi romeu,

your plants are looking fine, but i think they need more light, even if you brought a couple of household Cfl and, put around them it would work, or else why not leave all of them until next spring when the sun will be intense and they will be bigger and yeild a lot more.

happy growing,

all the best, my friend.

john