Main stem for sativa

Guest nattydread

Sativa dominant hybrid that I was not going to cut. There are sativa strains where the main stem is the source for flowering. The lower main leaves had already been removed and when the stalk bent the top leaves were used to wrap around the break. Serveral hardy branches left. Development has been slow yet progressive. Had just started to show flowers. Don't remember the original date from planting a couple months ago.

gallery_19551_733_40106.jpg

extreme bondage i call it ^^

Sometimmes on high sativa i do this when they are too big compared to other girls if i can't adjust the light, they always get better really fast and make nice buds on that stem ;)

Have a good grow :)

• 6 months later...
Guest nattydread

Should be over a year old from seed now. This was my fourth plant from last year. More of an extended vegetation as no flowers were harvested. About half gallon of organic flowering nutrients (15 mL Earth Juice Bloom 0-3-1, 10 mL Humboldt Nutrients Honey ES Natural 0.45-.0.25-1. 8) 8 to one gallon distilled water) left over then added vegetative nutrients ( 15 mL Alaska Fish Fertilizer 5-1-1) with another half gallon of spring water.

Room temperature around 22 C. Anyways it had just been sitting in a corner. With a low profile decided to set under the window on a folding chair. Interestingly enough mature leaves have began to develop again in less than one month. Stuck an old paint stick in there for added support.

Reading about Orange Hill's Most Wanted in Jamaica Expedition's Live Thread got me to bring this into the light again as this is a hybrid from KC Brains, Brains Choice, with 94 Jamaican Lambsbread x 96 White Widow from Ingemar x 96 Leda Uno genetics. Vegetative growth continued after male plants were pulled and a mutated seedling died off from the remaining stock, also saved some of the Northern Lights Special pollen as the two have similar genetic background from same breeder.

Late afternoon, evening sunlight. One half of the plant is still developing sets of three bladed leaves. There for a while were leaves with only one blade.

post-19551-0-71091700-1374348784.jpg

post-19551-0-31406300-1374349454.jpg

post-19551-0-91007700-1374349472.jpg

post-19551-0-83370900-1374351613.jpg

post-19551-0-58084900-1374352168.jpg

• Like 2