best way to water your outdoor

Dready

some of our members have tried the water gel cubes, some little cubes made of i don't remember what holding water and releasing it when needed. but don't know if it's the best method really

Some of our members also made some little watering system with a batery and a tank to stock and difuse water but must take a little more logistic but i guess it can be done ;)

If you go for a homemade system i would do look on the side of the Toilets tools, you know the system that allows your flush to fill up with water. It is basically the system the autopots use and i think it's best way to do it without any energy.

Beside that i don't see, give big amounts of water and go every 2 days ^^ i know it's a pain in the ass but same problem for most guerilla growers ^^

yeah for the drippping system i had think about this too, but might not be really trustable? if you think it will do the job try it but i don't know cause water won't move a lot etc so you don't want water to stay without moving for too long i think. but i thought about this in another thread maybe it would work try and tell us :D

A good way to conserve water is to make 'wells' around your plants, do this by banking up a circle of soil about 10cm high making a complete circle round each plant about 2 foot in diameter, next scatter a layer of gravel or small stones (about 3-4cm deep) in each well and it will help prevent water loss by evaporation from the encircled ground under the plant. The wells also allow you to give a good deal of water to each plant which will percolate though the ground directly below to the roots instead of running off in all directions.

Is there any natural water in the area you are growing or is it totally dry? How often does it rain there?

Theres so many different variables in this situation that it makes it hard to really pinpoint your best solution, my guess is your going to build up strong leg muscles transporting your water there, in the past ive found putting the water crystals in the soil when u prepare the ground combined with a drip system really is the only way to go in remote areas. Remember the more times you tramp to the area the greater chances of being discovered unless u use a different route everytime.

• Like 1