powder Fedding with Advanced Nutrients Boosters

Hello everyone

just wanted to know if anyone has tested advanced nutrients 3 boosters for flowering with the powder feed in soil or hydro

Bud Candy - from start to finsh

Big Bud - half way boost

Overdrive - for last 2 week

would they work with the powder feeding

Thanks

Aloha madweed, It is always a good idea when testing to use the lowest rates and see what it does. A good general guide would be to mix 5% to 10% of what AN says to use and test one product at a time as opposed to all three. It would be best to test on one or two plants as opposed to your entire crop. Other people here have commented AN tends to recommend far more than what is actually needed. The Powderfeeding formulas were developed with seven years of research to show Indica, Hybrids, Sativas, and Mother plants have differing nutritional requirements.

• 1 month later...

well i think the best is to do a comparison cause if you don't try you'll never know ;) Some of the members use boosters with the powder, most i think are using powder alone ;)

I prefer powder alone now ^^ cheaper an has efficient for me :)

• 4 weeks later...

I use the Pf & AN Big Bud and Bud Candy. No Problems so far. I keep my Ec allways in the optimum at 2.0 in Flower & it works excellent. Its a Test to see whats better. With extra Boosters or not. We will see. I post the Results when its done . Happy Growing !!c Greetz Lemmi

• Like 1

Hi lemmi jst Stuk with th pf to the end not 2 sure if the xplode would of made that much of a diferencie look forward to seeing how u get on mate ghs pf is defo good stuff Tho , is all killer bud and the p chunk is some of the tastiest bud ice smoked holding to do a controles test next time ..PEACE

• Like 1

Hello Everyone, if your interested i did a test with the following

Green House seeds - great white Shark 6 week veg in 11l pots then 30l pots for flower and 2 x 600w with digital ballasts

House & Garden Bat mix soil and GH Powder only - 3oz

House & Garden Bat mix soil powder & Bid bud, big bud candy & overdrive - 4oz

Canna Terra soil with bid bud, bud candy & overdrive - 4.5oz

Canna Terra soil and GH powder feed only - 5.5oz

House & Garden Bat mix with House & garden full range of nute including all boosters - 10oz

So the powder feed only was good and great valve for money with great taste but i was not happy with the grow as the top fan leaves got nut burn and the yeild was not that good, if i was to do it again i would use coco or a light mix of soil only ! with the powder feed !

Compared to using Green house seeds with the full range of House & Garden products the yeild is double with quality of smoke very nice

Over all Green house seeds are great valve for money and great quality and yeild, i also tried the lemon and the yeild was even more.... thats a nice smoke