Autoflowering Cannabis World Cup - Discussion Thread

Hello Strain Hunters,

First of all id like to thank all at the GHSC for this second installment of the greatest cup ever conceived! Thanks x

This thread is for discussing the upcoming Auto-flowering Cup! If your as excited as me then you'll wanna talk about it, sorry mods you can delete if necessary :)

I must state that THIS IS NOT A SIGN UP THREAD so please keep the chatter about the cup and not a mad rush of registration attempts, thanks :)

Anyway, onward with the games!! I guess the burning question is...what seeds are gonna be available? Greenomatic? Auto Bomb? Kalashnikova Auto? Sweet mango auto? NL auto? Super critical auto? Oh my god I'm in heaven....;)

Lets play!

• Like 2

Cheers Guys n Team great the following Aut Cup Starts Right after the Indoorcup.....I Like to say Thanks to the Greenhouse Team awesome Idea and also Gd New Strains........off to the next Cup Exited which Strains in this Round.....

Grettz n Smoke

Urb the Ninjah

• Like 1

once again a super idea by green house count me in xD

MRE like it is said in the thread, the member that have received seeds and not started their journal yet will not be subscribed until journal is started ;) Get that journal working quickly man and i'm sure you'll be able to receive something ;)

• Like 1

Hellz ya brothers and sisters!! I'm all in for this one as well :dancing: ..THANKS AGAIN GHSC!!

I'm curious about the kits though..it say's nutrients to only European countries due to customs in other countries but I've had no problems ordering them and having them shipped to Canada. I didn't get seeds for the indoor grow though because of possible customs issues, but this time the info says nothing about no seeds shipped to Canada..so am I going to get seeds and no nutrients this time? lol..I'm confused..but that's nothing new :P Dust can you help clarify what if anything will be shipped to Canada participants this round? Thanks buddy!

• Like 2

Excited? am i! Can't wait to hear if there is some nice new strains.

I still got a few more weeks until I can start my World Cup Grow but I don't wanna miss out on this Cup either, Please save some for me ;).

Worst come to the worst I still have some SuperCritical auto seeds, but might try some mango autos as they sound nice and have read some nice grows with them.

I realise we not quite there yet but have fun who ever entres and may the best man/lady win.

Peace brother and sisters

Lams

• Like 1

smokey for the canada it's not really clear yet as some managed to had some some no and times and legislation over there is not making thing easy for them this days, but give a try they'll tell you if yes or no they can, if yes you'll win some seeds, if no..well sorry ^^

If i get any news on that i'll tell you guys

• Like 1

smokey for the canada it's not really clear yet as some managed to had some some no and times and legislation over there is not making thing easy for them this days, but give a try they'll tell you if yes or no they can, if yes you'll win some seeds, if no..well sorry ^^

If i get any news on that i'll tell you guys

Awesome thanks Dust..most I can ask :) Ya I know, our current government is completely backwards to public opinion and current trends. Luckily our party that is for legalization is voting for a new leader soon and one of the candidates father was a VERY popular and powerful Prime Minister of our country many years ago, I`m hoping he and his party gets in and does what is right and proper with cannabis laws and abolishes these ridiculous out of date laws from the dark ages (really not that long ago it was made ILLEGAL lol).

I will cross my fingers in the meantime..like I said there were no problems ordering and receiving the PF not long ago. I hope I will still be able to order it in the future I`m falling love with it!! lol

• Like 1

man you can definitely count me in , i gotta admit when the contest first came out i was under the assumption that there was only gonna be 15 top place's for all the sections not 15 top place's for each section this is amazing and makes the chances of winning a lot more obtainable i am more then excited this is awsome.

• Like 1

man you can definitely count me in , i gotta admit when the contest first came out i was under the assumption that there was only gonna be 15 top place's for all the sections not 15 top place's for each section this is amazing and makes the chances of winning a lot more obtainable i am more then excited this is awsome.

Hahaha..must be a Canadian thing bro!! I thought the same thing..15 total prizes..didn`t think far enough ahead or think it through and realize there would be 15 for each part of the Trilogy!!! HOLY FREAKIN SH*T!! :) Huge bonus and more proof of how great GHSC is to growers of it`s fine seeds :biggrin:

• Like 1

I would also participate this time :D

i want also say, that i´m really glad to be a part of this fantastic Community met some coole Dudes some crazy fellows and really important to me, a handfull of Brothers from all around the World :bye:

so Thanks to the GHSC for making this possible

Thanks Guys

Peace, Love and Respect

PencilJoe

• Like 1

Hi family!!

Thanks for the good acceptance and encouragement, this promises to be a very interesting contest!!! :fans:

We ask a little patience because the whole team is working very hard so that everything goes well and in good time. We can not advance even genetic names but if you ....... there will be very interesting and tasty surprises :brunette:

The Registration opens Monday for everyone, the weekend is reserved for those who have already begun their work. Please remember, if you have not started your job, do it or they can not participate in the new contest autos and outside (only those who have received the kit indoor) .

Hellz ya brothers and sisters!! I'm all in for this one as well :dancing: ..THANKS AGAIN GHSC!!

I'm curious about the kits though..it say's nutrients to only European countries due to customs in other countries but I've had no problems ordering them and having them shipped to Canada. I didn't get seeds for the indoor grow though because of possible customs issues, but this time the info says nothing about no seeds shipped to Canada..so am I going to get seeds and no nutrients this time? lol..I'm confused..but that's nothing new :P Dust can you help clarify what if anything will be shipped to Canada participants this round? Thanks buddy!

Hi bro,

We have bad news for you, hope you can understand that are company rules.

Nutrients do not ship outside Europe (only Brazil is pending acceptance)

We don send seeds to Canada or USA, are new rules that we must accept.

Growers of Canada or USA who want to participate can do so freely, can win prizes, but must buy the seeds in their own country and if they win a prize in the competition, are hard rules but we must accept .

We apologize for the inconveniences and hope you know understand brother.

have a nice weekend bro's!! :beach:

Pd. hey Dust, big and very good work bro, u are the boss ;)

• Like 2

Hola Jose i see u Guys are working Hard man ....dont ya retire from all that shippments form the Indoor Cup :D ....... fruity and tasty Strains sounds fantastic makes it even harder to wait till this Run Starts......

Healing for the Nations.......Urb

• Like 1

Thanks for the clarification Jose :) That is very unfortunate news and I wish I understood more since cannabis seeds are legal in Canada, and we have a legal medical program set-up (of which I'm a licensed member. I know GHSC doesn't have all the answers and I'm sure it has something to do with our pathetic ass backwards poor excuse for a Conservative government (I hope you're reading this Steven Harper..ya right :P) who is in the back pockets of the big pharmaceutical companies.

I'm still confused though. Are nutrients still going to be able to be shipped outside of Europe to Canada if we pay for them?? As I've mentioned I just ordered and received without problems 2 kg of Powderfeed a few weeks ago.

Oh well, such is life, I was hoping for a crack at new genetics but am still very excited to see what GHSC has come up with for new auto's :)

I'M IN REGARDLESS!!! GO GHSC!!

:superblue: