Best seed bank to buy Regular seeds ?

Pi2

Hi Hunters!

I would like to start take my grow a bit more seriously and start to grow by selection from regular seeds !

As u know by regular seeds u can grow males and females do own strains,cross what u want and feel like a "Farmer".

I would like to find strong genetics and grow females by selection. I know it takes more time and more knowledge but could be worth it !

But on evry corner now is just autos feminis autos autos and all the "strong genetics"

I'm sure u have tested many diffrent strains and You may know some good strains to start with...

Let's chat about it..

Strainhunters Seedbank hopefully will have some nice regular strains to offer ;)

Beside that i have never grown from regular my self, think DNA has regular lines, could be some nice genetics in there maybe ^^

Thanks Hunters!

Mandala..hmm Spanish bank. Very nice ! I gonna try one of the Mandala strains and do some journal with reg seeds.

needs to finish Super Lemon Haze first. See U in April :D

Can't say who is the best reg seed bank, but i will give you 3 reg seed strains I wanna try.

1. Brain freeze - DGS - Dutch Grown Seeds -

Brainfreeze Legends Ultimate Indica (LUI) x C99 Also released years back as the highly-regarded LUI-99,

DG Seeds fresh take on this fantastic hybrid gives you a higher-yielding, fruity/hash-y thunderfucking face-smash of a balanced indica/sativa high.

LUI by itself can be too heavy an indica for daily (a.m.) use, the C99 was infused to provide a nice balance-something indi-sat fans will really appreciate!

A Classic, reinvented and released, just for you, by DGS! Flowering: 55-60 days

2. Grape Punch - BOG Seeds (Bushy Old Grower) -

A special orange Bogglegum was selected by my Son to cross with our best LifeSaver Mom.

Fruity tastes with a real punch.

3. Plush Berry - TGA Subcool -

Tested under the name Pink Lady this new kush hybrid called Plush Berry has a very strong Blackberry smell and heavy resin coating.

The coloring trait is present in high numbers and adds to the over all bag appeal of the strain but its the smell and taste that is truly unique in the field of Cannabis. One of a kind terpine profile. 1)

Peace

Lams

• Like 1

just promise us that you wont go to mr nice seeds, everyone on here should know why

i regularly go on there forums for shits and giggles,

i mean what sort of seed company does this?

holiday time...

Mr Nice Seedbank office will be closed form 20 December until 25 Jan 2013.

just promise us that you wont go to mr nice seeds, everyone on here should know why

i regularly go on there forums for shits and giggles,

i mean what sort of seed company does this?

holiday time...

Mr Nice Seedbank office will be closed form 20 December until 25 Jan 2013.

I wrote about it (regular seeds ) just to gain knowledge and experience. Finde some news strains- We are Strain Hunters !

Not just to write negative reviews and reheat old chops.

Mr Nice(Shantibaba) is a breeder for over 20 years and his knowledge and experience should be fully respect.

I'm sure his plants and strains are powerfull and worth a long conversation.

There's no point trying to run before you can walk.

Peace

well yeah i have to admit there forum kind of sucks in the mood side, always fighting etc... but they have awesome growers and infos on mr nice forum too and like Pi2 said shantibaba is still a very well known breeder with pretty nice genetics form what i've seen even if i find them waaayyy too expensive..but hey everyone has it's taste ^^

my point is their own forums are full of people complaing about second rate seeds, seeds not turning up and then they go on holiday for month?

its been proven that he lies and all his f1's got taken away from him and he is selling f2's

he might be a great breeder but i was warning him not to go buy seeds from them and then have to wait months on end for them

You say you want to breed? you will need at least 40-50 seeds to get a good strong mother so best go to one of the big distributors heres a couple from a google search

http://www.europeancannabisseeds.com/

www.visionseeds.co.uk/v

www.potseeds.co.uk/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Pi2 Hazeman has some great beans at great prices skilled breeder, Do your research on him great breeder who knows his stuff. https://regseeds.com/

Only sells regular cannabis seeds best to use those guy's if you only want regular genetics as they have a huge collection. Top guys https://regseeds.com/collections/hazeman

Karma Genetics are also pretty handy if you like more indica but hazeman has not failed on me yet.

• 3 years later...