26th High Times Cannabis Cup 2013

billyriz

when did you hear that ninja?

I think the cup will stay in dam from what they were saying at the cup this year.. but a year is long and hundreds of things can happen and change this till then so we'll see ^^

I'd love to go to the cup one year, tho after what happened in 2011 with the raids and all the weedpass talk I could see why there may have been talk of stopping the dam cup. Real issue for me is money, if I go I'd want to be able to afford a judges pass and all that goodness :)

I'd love to go to the cup one year, tho after what happened in 2011 with the raids and all the weedpass talk I could see why there may have been talk of stopping the dam cup. Real issue for me is money, if I go I'd want to be able to afford a judges pass and all that goodness :)

well Novembers a long way away

• 2 weeks later...

Reservations for 26th High Times Cannabis Cup

How does it Work ?

The 26th High Times Cannabis Cup Will take place On November 24-28, 2013. This year Strain Hunter Tours offers few different packages:

Vip Strain Hunter Judge Pass for each person -250 Euros

Vip Strain Hunter Judge Pass + Hotel x 1 person -750 Euros

Vip Strain Hunter Judge Pass + Hotel x 2 persons -1000 Euros

Vip Strain Hunter Judge Pass + Hotel x 3 persons -1500 Euros

Vip Strain Hunter Judge Pass + Hotel x 4 persons -2000 Euros

We also offer package Vip Strain Hunter Judge Pass + hotel for more than 4 persons.

Hotel check in : November 23, check out : November 29

Info Hotel : www.amstelbotel.nl

The Vip package includes:

- Vip Pass Strain Hunter ( regular judge pass ) valid every day of the event for expó, concerts and parties.

- Extra large GreenHouse goodie-bag at arrival worth over 50 Euros

- Free breakfast every morning at the Green House coffeeshop 9am to noon

- Priority-lane at the Green House Vaporizer Stand at the Expo

- Free shuttle-bus between Green House coffeeshop and the Expo every day of the event noon to 6 Pm

In all instances travel arrangements to and from Amsterdam are NOT included.

After completing the reservation form you will be contacted by our staff to arrange payment via bank transfer.

http://www.strainhuntertours.com/home.html?day=1&month=1&year=1985&_send_date_=Go

• Like 2

and here we go........appartment sorted it can handle 6 persons if some hunters wanna join get at me i will give u details 3 places left for a sleepover!!!!

vip ticketz get booked asap when some cash comes in :D this time no mercy whatever will come ill be at the cup....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tell me if this is right or wrong!?!?

I can only be there for 24 to 26 and so my strain hunter tours judges pass would be useless to me after midday on the 26th.

I know normal passes are allowed to be resold but i wondered if any of the forum members who are attending the 26 to 28th would want to take over my pass or something or am I being a complete skank? If anyone wanted to we could sort out finer details via PM.

I won't be offended!! :)

Exodus.

p.s Admin/Dust/whoever, if this sort of post is not allowed or appropriate, please delete appropriately.