...Advices about the Autoflowering Strains outdoor....

nirvana76

Good morning growers and friends.

As you know i write from North Italy.

This outdoor season, for any problems as security and much more, a can grow in outdoor only one big plant, as Hymalaya Gold or Bubba Kush, not as the last years that i was grow 4and more plants. ;-)

So, no problem.

For this season, i think to try to grow some Autoflowering plants, that is much more better for my situation.......

But, the problem is that i have never grow the Auto Strains outdoor, and i have any questions for the people that have just more experience with this cultivation style.

At first: can give me any options of Autoflowering Strains that are much better that others for the outdoor growing?

I am searching a Strains that in outdoor can harvest in about 60/70 days, starting from March, and can have 2 harvesting.

And for second, i am searching the most productive Strains, because there are very very much more kinds in the word and because is the first time i don't know how can i buy.

I whant have two harvest in this Season, with 5 plants for any one growth.

Hope you have understand me, for the languages, and hope that can help me for this new Autoflowering experience.

Thanks.

Simon, Italy. :-)

P.S. I have see for example: Kalashikova, Big Bang or Nl Automatic, or some strains from Grass_o_Matic or Low Rider, but i whant to be much more secure before to buy and growth.

So, Kala, AutoBomb and Big Bang....

Ok, Now i can buy a pack of 3 seeds of every one kind. Do you have try the strains of grass-o-Matic, because in italy can buy the pack with 1 seed for any one.

Thanks Fuzzy and Dust.

When i will be start i send you the image and the journal of the growing for others advices and opinions. After, as the last year i whant grow only one big plant: i like the Moby Dick, but i prefer i mostly indica Strains as The Bubba kush or The King K, Hymalaya or the classic White Strains for have only one very big plant, about 2/3 meters. This, because i start to grow indoor in February, and continue the veg. stage in March, April, May, June, July and half of Agoust, for can will be have a very big plant for starting to flowering and have a very fantastic plants, without use the pots but prepare a hole in the soil of the garden for give at the roots of the plants a very big space for grow.

Simon.

Thank guys.

Hello.

Simon.

• Like 1

Yup the supercrit is my recomendation too, it finished in 70 days whereas the bigbang was around a 100 days, i have grown them both for 2 years outdoors now and those finishing times are consistent. I have a different view to Tokage about the potency as my bigbang gives a stronger hit but the supercrit was very frosty and smells and tastes much sweeter. Other autos ive grown in the 70 day period are greenomatic, blueberry auto and easy rider, but i prefer the autos that take longer 100 to 150 days !

• 9 months later...