¡Hola from Northern Arizona!

Ozric

I'm sure that I'm not the first (or 100th :bye: ) to find this forum after seeing a Strain Hunter video. I'm happy to be alive! And happy to be here!

My current grow op consists of 3 2'x4' flower tents, each with a Pro 420 PAR EFDL light from Inda-GRO, and 1 5'x5' mother/clone/veg tent. I am also in the process of building a 2'x2' flow-through worm bin that will be in the grow room. In "support" situations, I use a combination of ScrOG and trellising that I call "TrOG" (Trellis Of Green), with trellis netting on the back and sides of the 2'x4' tents, in addition to the ScrOG net. I am migrating from nuting soil to straight up TLO (True Living Organics). The tents are the new Gorilla tents with the 12" height extension, so all tents are 7'11" high (vs. 6'11"), which is great for long-term hazes. :cool:

• Like 1

Hey man welcome on SH forum!!

Sounds like you have some nice little setups runing, hope we'll see that in action with pictures in a grow journal ;)

If you got any problem or question on the forum just ask one of the mod and we'll do our best to help you out ;)

Have a good discovering of the place

See ya around!

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I currently have my grow rights assigned to a caregiver (divorce will do that to you). I am also in the process of moving into a new home (divorce will do that to you, as well; lol), renting while the new one is being built. I won't have nearly as much as I used to (divorce, again), but I will have a dedicated grow room with whole home humidification, active filtration and a dedicated air exchanger. Once completed (just a few more months), I'll be able to show build out and progress.

What I'm doing now is staging the system. Everything is new. Lights. Tents. Environmental controls. Switching from soil to TLO (True Living Organics) soil. Lots of changes. So it makes sense to me to dial in the environmentals as best as I can before retaking my grow rights. I will start a separate thread with photos and, as always, looking for comments.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1