Autoflowering Outdoor

SkaMasta

Hi there! This year I want to try some Autoflowering strains for the first time. My aim is to have the fastest and the biggest yelders as possible. It is because all my weed from last outdoor season was stolen and I need some good quality weed :scratchhead:

So I was thinking between 4 varietes. Nl auto, Super Critical auto, Kalasnikova auto and Sweet Mango auto. I was thinking that 2 strains would be best, to finish more or less at the same time, but 3 would be cool too. So my question is, wich of theese are the best for outdoor, best yeld, fast growth and good resistance (I am counting with good taste and effect with every of these :) ). I want to start as soon as possible, somewhere in midlle of March. It can be still a bit cold in the night, but throught the day the sun should be pretty strong. I want to try out also the feedings, so I am really looking forward, first time grow with GHS.

Thanks for the reply! Peace!

well on those 3 the only one i havent tried is super crit auto, i only did the reg version. But the 3 others are for sure great strains, trichomes production on NL and Sweet mango is really nice and have nice size, shine like diamonds in the sun ;) And for sure those 3 ladies are potent strains too.

But whatever which one you'll choose on that list they 'll be pretty much equal! the Sweet mango and NL might be little bigger girls than the 2 others but quality will be the same ;)

Good luck man