Best Weed in Amsterdam End of Feb

Badger Jones

Going with my good lady, staying for 2 nights, going to go round various coffee shops and stock up on flavour sensations on arrival then chill dinner out etc. Next morning after smokes and breakfast gonna hit the zoo, aquarium and planetarium! Constant zoots, food and hot chocolate all day long! Can't wait! :yahoo:

Oh yeah he'll know good from bad but he's the sort of guy who'll go into the first place he sees and buy amnisia cos he knows the name, rather than most of the people on here (and me ;) ) who would be looking for something a lil more special n what not :P

I've been checking out coffeeshopmenus.org in advance of my trip but warning it gets you all excited :D

Going with my good lady, staying for 2 nights, going to go round various coffee shops and stock up on flavour sensations on arrival then chill dinner out etc. Next morning after smokes and breakfast gonna hit the zoo, aquarium and planetarium! Constant zoots, food and hot chocolate all day long! Can't wait! :yahoo:

Oh, now that sounds great... Don't forget your editable s :) for the zoo and stuff... :)

Are you leaving from the states? Sorry for the personal questions, but I'm just wondering what it might cost my wife and I to go for a few days... Flight, hotel, and getting around. Which brings me to my next question. Are you renting a car or footing it?

Anyway, have a wonderful time and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back...

Some shops should be on everybodies list. why not start at Haarlemer Dijk near the station and check out the Greenhouse Lounge, Barneys and Popeys ?. You should even find a nice hotel in that era if you haven#t booked already . The weed should last till you walked in town from there along the red light from Zeedijk to the Nieuwmarket. There are a few great coffeshops waiting. The Original first Bulldog should be on your list as well as the one next to the police station at Warmoestraat. you can hang there and watch the canals and the main tourist eras. To get away from all that madness relax near the Nieuw Market in one of the nice coffeshops to watch what is going on and have a snack. On your way past China town you come to my favorite coffeshop The Bluebird.

Small round - no transports needed - all in walking distance

• Like 1

I will stop by next week before URBANs birthday to check out some shops and to see their menus hehe :).

Will post here with smoke report and pics!

Always liked these shops:

Prix D'ami

Green House

Green Place

Resin

Dampkring

So probably gonna visit these again :)

loool wiet almost similiar to my shop list....

poppeys is defo gd they have some amazing gd cured chocolope kush and blue cheese.....

greenhouse green shack and of course a msut have the super lemon haze also their arjans haze 2 is amazing gd smoke

1 e hulp if u like gd sativas and bho n icolator stuff

green place silverbubble

grey area try their chocolope its killer

voyagers if u love a gd selection of og n kushes

prix damie they have well cured strains and their burgers are killer we always pass by to get some food over there.....

Any of the shops suggested and strains within will be good. I think of few of those who posted have some experience in this field!! :)

I always head to Greenhouse in H'Straat first so I feel like I've landed.

Greenhouse - Exodus Cheese, Super Lemon Haze, Arjans hazes, Great white shark and their import charras and jungly creams.

Dampkring2 - nice interior, good value good quality classics - white widow, AK47 etc + more.

Amnesia - my favourite shop to chill, owned by Derry from Barneys and so quiet and chilled. Favourite strain is the amnesia lemon (shop name sake)

Greenplace - is always good for some high quality buds. Buddah Tahoe.

Bushdoctor - I never by big bags in dam as I want to try So many strains but if you want them this place does good value quality. The reason for visiting is the imported morrocan super lemon haze hash.

Let me know if you try the SLH hash it was dreamy.

Anyone try it at the cup or after?

Peace Please

Brilliant recommendations, thanks everyone, gonna have to really push ourselves to get through as many strains as possible in the 48 hours!

Ripsterafn, coming in from uk and we're getting the train into town then just walking about

Sounds good. Thanks for the reply.. Eat ya a space cake and enjoy the visit :)

might try the zoo myself next time

Here's my top things from last week

Flowerbomb Kush, Greenhouse, knocked us out but was the first thing we smoked after an 11 hour coach, tastey but saved it for bed time after the first day.

Bhudda Bud, Old Amsterdam, great day time smoke really good when the convosation stopped due being too mongy.

Liberty Fireworks Haze, Popeyes, Made everything look nice as the name suggests, good for wandering around at night.

Girl Scout Cookies, Funky Munky, real nice sativay strain, tastey and crazy looking, Funky Munky was not a great place to chill in though everyone took themselves way too seriously and were constantly beefing with eachother about the music and what ja rules favourite song is Or whatever (who cares!?), otherwise were too cool to talk and were locked in their iphones. Posers.

Pineapple Haze, Damkring, mind blowing sativa, really tastey last thing I smoked on my birthday and it did not disappoint, better than the pineapple express we had for sure.

Blueberry Cheese, Greenplace, dank, a rare repeat purchase for me in dam but had to get some, full taste and nice stoned.

Malawi Jungle Cream, Greenhouse, really nice hash, soft and fun to roll with nice taste.

This is alll just my opinion but I hope it helps!

• Like 1

Well we just got back, it was a perfect little holiday.

Here's what we smoked -

Chocolate Kush - Popeye's

Arjan's Ultra Haze 1 - Greenhouse Lounge

Super Silver Haze - Greenhouse Lounge

Chronocain - Greenhouse Lounge

Casey Jones - Grey Area

Cheeze - Greenhouse Centrum

Pineapple Haze - Tweed Kamer (Dampkring)

Habibi Riffman Pollon - Tweed Kamer (Dampkring)

AK47 - Dampkring

Chocolope - Prix d'Ami

Abusive OG - Greenplace

Silver Bubble - Greenplace

Sour Diesel - Greenplace

Bubblegum - Strangers

We stayed at the 'Funky Chicken' appartments, smoker friendly, lovely owner and right in the middle of town, highly recommended.

Top dinner at 'Tibet' a restaurant in the red light district, 1 min walk from Greenhouse Centrum/Stones/Baba's etc. Beautiful flavours, really fresh and perfectly cooked.

Peace-out

• Like 1