Sweet mango coco grow

BEDZ

Think I may be the first to upload some pics unless I'm in the wrong place.

I have put 4 seeds into some coco after 2 days in some kitchen roll 3 of them sprouted nicely still waiting on the other it has cracked just taking a while for the tap root to grow.

Setup

2m x 2m grow tent

Seedling light: 125 watt cfl

Veg light: 250 watt metal halide

Flowering lights:600 watt euro reflector. x 3

Intake fan: 125mm RVK Fan 225m3/hr. x 2

Outtake extractor: 250mm Chaysol Acoustic Extractor Fan - 1250m3/hr

20 inch Circulation Fans. X2

70 watt, 11 litre air cooler

Rhino duel fan speed controller

There will be a number of other strains.

White rhino X7

Lemon skunk X7

White strawberry skunk X2

And of course the ladies in question

Sweet mango autos x 3

• Like 1

Hi Bedz,

Wellcome to the Autoflowering contest ;)

Because some date changes, follow-ups allowed to start from 1 February. The end is still the same, on September 31. Pray apologize for the inconvenience and hope that this first contest is very interesting!

Please review the photos (links only appear), if you have any questions on this tutorial explain how to do so simply: http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/topic/4080-como-subir-imagenes-a-un-post/

Best regards!! :king:

I cleaned your thread as promised so you have a clean cup grow ;) Best of luck with those baby seeds, i started to edit your pics and will finish later. For next time see if you manage to upload them from your phone directly who knows.. or get on the computer ;)

Have a good cup grow man!

I have not heard one bad word about it. Wish i could put more in really but not enough room because there going in with 7 white rhino 7 lemon skunk and 2 white strawberry skunk. But next time I will put all the remaining seed in.

Looking really nice so far, this has got me wondering if I should continue to sprout and veg my current autos under my HPS like I'm doing now. I don't really have an alternative but I just hope they won't get too stretchy, I have the light around 18 inches right now I think.