ChemdOG waxing.

lemonjack420

not that much dondapper, you can defoliate, but here it is more closed to lolipoping than defoliation ^^

And LemonJack thanks for sharing looking naked lol, but will be interesting to see how they develop with that ;)

Good luck

I did the exact same thing my girls just repruduce well tyr to at the cut off point it just keeps going like the enengizer bunny,and at the point i"m

at it is still thickinging up more and more except the tops are changing to the colar i herd about tha means is it time to you no start to harvest the last week, at this point i have never made such i sucessfull plants so i got to get my butt into a book and gigure it out,i cant get over the smell that changed once i started on bud candy. VERY STANG GOOD SMELL DELISISHUS? I FEEL IT IS ALMOCT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t hen i am going the wet trimming way,then hang them up up side down i guess for a week then i got a big as mason jar what i dont no is how do i no when to smoke them?

BUT WITH ALL YOU GOOD PEOLE I NO IM IN the right place thats for sure cause i used everyones info and i think i did much better this time and i remember so i think i got the fundamentials,i"m just worried about cureing them. never got this far but thats ok on the job traing i love it????? //

Thanks everyone for your time and your sugestions,plus i put in a couple of my own secret ideas in to the mix and got pretty good resualts. peace to every one and thanks again i alrdy i"m redy to trow in my 4 th crop i bought alot of the good stuff i think one of the reasons it is working is i"m not scimping. but i tryed chemdog and every single one of them died a horible death and they were a green house product from a reputeable seller,i

figuire it must have been my inexperience.after seeing this chemdog i am rethinking my next grow im going on to my next stage better genitics=== more money but this time i no i will suseed..............................................................LATER NICE CHEM THE WAY IT WAS DONE IT HAS JUST GIVEN ME AN IDEA. tHANKS

haha yeah i guess floating in the air is the best solution to go water and check the girls there ;)

Looking great man with a room like that ( not wide) they should give awesome results :) Full light for those babies ;)

Thanks for the pics keep us updated

Hello,

i post new photos about my indoor growing, now day 21. My feed is: Ec 1,5 Ph 6.2

Rhizotonic 0,5ml/l

Bio Heaven 2ml/l

Terra Flores 4ml/l

Alg-A-Mic 2ml/l

2 times a week Cannazym 2,5ml/l

ChemD Original Gangster

The Doctor Clone

ChemdOG CLone

THE DOCTOR

The DoctOr

It was the five times i try to clone, without success. Right now i'm happy (Drinkin Cristal Champagne AHAH)

I feed half liter two hours after lights on, and in the middle of the darkness half liter of water EC 0,2-0,6.

Use ROwater. That's all. Very Thank You.

Upgrade my journal.

Day 30 of flowering, pretty good(for me).

Ec 1,6 Ph 6.2

Feeding:

Canna Terra Flores 6ml/l

Canna Rhizotonic 0.5ml/l

Bio Heaven Biobizz 3ml/l

Alg-a-mic 2ml/l

Canna Boost 2ml/l

I'm just reading the folk history behind the chemdog strain..ah ah ah ah

The folk history behind the Chemdog strains

• Like 1