liberty caps ?

dondapper

Aloha Tokage, Years ago I met Paul Staments when he published his first book at a party in Seattle. I have also had the gift of attending several his two day seminars at his mushroom grow rooms lab complex west of Olympia in Washington State. If you have a little time this video by a master grower and educator is a very good look of a very talented man and his mushrooms.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Yay! I though it's only cannabis based forum as I didn't saw this forum till today - probably because theres lot's of forums in other languages.

Liberty caps are one of my favorites also, but they don't suit for indoors at all. I'm a big psychedelic user: but I prefer synthetical material as than you know how much to ingest as here we are dealing with serious psychedelics. Plus theres so many very fine chemicals from early lsd to modern day research chemicals.

• 5 weeks later...

Good old Liberty caps. Our very own native mushroom. This is the most common trippy shroom in Ireland. On the lunch break in school back in the 90s, we would all jump the fence into the next field and pick for an hour. Unpredictable little fuckers though. Can trip from eating anywhere between 10 and 100. Ya just never know how powerful its gonna be. I learned the hard way to have alot of respect for this little gem. Wild stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

yo, libertys are odd ones, they need cold shock to trigger fruiting and are apparently the hardest to do indoors if not impossible. If you get spore syringe of them apparently the best way is to just put them in your garden and wait for the fruiting season. they are a different family to the big fat cubensis ones, meant to be way more potent. I think the libertys are the most concentrated ones out their if you get a strong one! ben hoi or something, a thai strain are a good potent one you can cultivate indoors, check them out.