LIVE from Spannabis Exposition 2013

Dust

thanks a lot family to comment!

The show has been great, a lot of work, but in the end we got a nice reward!

Many more photos of the awards, and the show coming!

I would have put them but I was really sick yesterday, so today I feel a little better, we go with the material!

a hug! ;)

• Like 1

Mr. X where are the pictures of the awards.

Our prizes:

First Place Outdoor Cup with GH Cheese

Second Place Indoor Cup with Exodus Cheese

See u next year @ Spannabis

Coming bro, coming :girlcrazy:

Yea see u in the nex!!

Thanks tokage!! :brunette:

gallery_8644_857_145138.jpg

• Like 2

congrats GHSC for your succcess with the cheeses

can anyone link us to all results

THANKS

peace and good herb :cool:

Thanks bro, really I don´t know the other winners, you can check his web and maybe fine...

some photos more... :brunette:

gallery_8644_857_484105.jpg

gallery_8644_857_128421.jpg

gallery_8644_857_124149.jpg

gallery_8644_857_638911.jpg

gallery_8644_857_635323.jpg

gallery_8644_857_485681.jpg

gallery_8644_857_307097.jpg

gallery_8644_857_266271.jpg

gallery_8644_857_487543.jpg

• Like 3

heeey i'm back home finally! :)

Was a great time, Mr.X the pictures look beautiful as always! was good to see everyone :)

I put some videos to upload and edit a lil one to show the whole expo will post it as soon as it's done!

Meanwhile i'll keep the small vids coming ;)

Congratulation to GHSC and SH once again winner of 2 cups, amazing to spread the power even in spanish cups now :D Next year we win them all ;):fans: :fans:

• Like 3

hahah Jose, yeah bro Dab is great i have a lil one at home ;)

SOO i have a nice lil video of the award ceremony uploading right now so as soon it's over i post it here for you guys ;)

A little review of thelast day, was a great one!! lots of smoke because people don't want to leave with it haha, so dabudi dabudi dooo :D :D The beginning of the day was funny you could see the tired faces on the people, and yet they were still here amazing! Long line once again in fonrt of the building at least 1 2 h before the opening of the expo, much quiet people coming talking walking, not much buying but good enough! :)

On this last day Franco and Arjan are as busy as ever making interviews for people everywhere on the world from southamerica to UK and probably russia and asia but i missed them :P Taking a lot of pictures with customers and talking, usual routine on the Fair ;) ;)

Ha the visit of the silika guy with his awesome glass, small discreet, and very clean! i loved the design of the water hole and the nice domeless rig! Ziggi guy was here too with his new packets pretty awesome thinking lol ^^ Think i got a vid of those ;) Attitude seedbank, growshops, everyone is here,everyone comes on the booth and talks with the crew until we go to the ceremony for the awards.

Not a big place for that ceremony, but theplace is crowded peple can't get in because too much people and almost all the participants are there too, DNA buddha, eva seeds, paradise etc... and starts the ceremony! First prize comes with the 2nd place of the exodus cheese! An awesome strain and i'm sure she can make a 1st place someday ;) And then comes a little later the Grail :D 1st place outdoor category with an awesome Cheese!! and i gotta say for having smoked it, what a cheese, sooo cheesy clearlya similar note to the Exodus you can see they are related but still totaly diferent, awesome smoke!

So it's all good for GH once again, if i remember correctly it is the first time they ever win a cup at the Spannabis, and are REALLY happy about it!!

Now as come the time to undo the booth, less funny but as important, what an amazing puzzle that booth, every little thing has it's placed and it's so well organized that's it's done pretty quickly, and so it's time for a nice Dinner With Millo and his team and the GH crew. Great times :)

Cheers to everyone for the strong support as always, if you are spanish and came to the Fair Gracias ;) and the others too hehey :P :P

And personally Thanks and Congratz to GH and SH for the cups and results!!! Hope next year we win them all ;) (3 or 4 categories i think)

Enjoy ;)

More to come!! :) I keep you guys updated with the material!!

Cheers!!

• Like 3