SWEET MANGO AUTOMATIC .. Here we go again...

Thanks my friends. Indeed they are doing excelllente. I really love the sweet Mango . Neat leaves, nice color, elegant statue. Perfect shape. Not stretchy, not too leafy - just right. Glad I got 3 of them. ONe more advanced and two in early budding. The Super Critical Automatic looks more like the Damnesia I planted along with the Autos, Hard to tell these apart. In the end the smell will give it away .. Pictures will follow soon. They are resting now and since I transplanted three into bigger pots last night i don't want to disturb them..

One great grow after another for you my friend :) Looks like you've been treating those autos really nicely by the looks of em...Super C is front right is my guess..but even after growing both together I still could be wrong they do look very similar!! No advice to give here..just best wishes and luck..everythings lookin perfect to me :biggrin: Now I just gotta find where you are hiding that Trainwreck you were tellin me about lol..

Peace brother!

Seems as if that lost seed i found in the soil was a Sativa from female seeds - a Neville's Haze Fast Flowering. So tall and stretchy, with a nook under the top. the buds taking forever to fatten and towering over the rest. So I decided to take that out of this grow and leave it in good hands . All but one Sweet Mango are in their final pots, properly flushed and budding nicely. A happy bunch all healthy and stretching their leaves towarrds the lights..

So just for the sake of this journal. Some important data. The - 2 Sweet Mango and that single Super critical Auto are exactly 49 days old today. 7 full weeks since they pushed their tiny heads through the soil surface...

Powder Feeding only with a ph of 6.2 atm. Once per week it is time for some Power Zyme .. Taking it slow with the PF - Introducing Big Bud soon ... starting in week 3 of flowering till the beginning of week 6.....

• Like 1

It is time for an update - The 3 SMA's are flowering very very pretty; exactly like shown on the catalogue with these nice white fox tails spreading out. one is a bit late - - either the super critical or the Damnesia (from the hermies I got in winter) and the one survivor is already fattening up like a true champ.. This has the most unusual leaves I have seen in this grow...

Here they are in all their glory .... Hope they will stretch twice as high from here...

post-10461-0-17858300-1366057370.jpg

post-10461-0-92086900-1366057402.jpg

post-10461-0-34473800-1366057419.jpg

post-10461-0-24056400-1366057436.jpg

post-10461-0-08829300-1366057459.jpg

• Like 2

Beautiful examples of the Mangos :) :) Nice work representing the strain..I too had different flowering times with mine but in the end got 3 very distinct cool phenos out of the group and it looks like you are also going to have some nice variety! Man they grow so quick us viewers can't blink or they will be harvested before we know it!! Best of continued luck bro!

Peace

looking good mate my test grow went like the third pic down on this page,,it looked GREAT just like that then it just slowed and stopped on bud growth,,not sure why,lol.tho I have to say the others look nothing like the one I have going,,i recon il be lucky to get 15 g dry from it,and it was a meter tall,,lol,, not sure I think it may be as I changed from sodium to LED half way throo grow so im sure that's why,,never mind im sure the next will be as nice as yours

Since I had to water + feed the girls I took a few pictures . Hope you like what you see here..

Group of 3 Autos + 1 White Rhino. The rhino is already fattening up great. The SMA are doing fine with all the snowy white crystals from the White Widow in the heritage.. The buds are sticky, juicy and so darn exotically aromatic. A wonderful strain, that grows properly. As you can see the Rhino is a shortie a fat one but still a real Low Ryder..lol

Don't know why the one plant takes so long to start budding, The pre-flowers are already visible since 3 weeks or longer. Anyway I am not in a hurry ...

post-10461-0-32868400-1366838595.jpg

post-10461-0-64295800-1366838613.jpg

post-10461-0-04596600-1366838633.jpg

post-10461-0-89385300-1366838651.jpg

• Like 1

The Rhino may be small but her buds look very compact and I would bet taste and potency will make up for a smaller plant :)

Unless I'm mistaken man you are gonna be REALLY happy with that SMA that is slow to start full flowering..same leaf structure, and same thing happened with one of mine. If you have a look at my SMA autos from the last grow I had one that took forever to fully flower as well..and guess what she turned into the 100 g yielder in the end..just took longer than catalogue time to finish but like you said..you aren't in a rush..sit back..relax..enjoy the earlier SMA and watch the slow lady explode towards the end :) Here are a couple of pics of the plant I'm talking about for you to compare and see what you might be looking forward too..hope you don't mind. One is a little past your stage I think and the other at harvest. She really liked to stretch and her effects very much show the haze influence.

So it is white widow genetics that contributes to all of that beautiful resin..well plus your skills of course! Thanks for the nice show, looks like another really nice grow for ya....looking forward to a break? lol

Peace

post-14382-0-59336100-1366842044.jpg

post-14382-0-30500400-1366842490.jpg

• Like 1

looking nice bam thanks for the news ;) SMA seems frosty indeed but yeah it's a frosty strain for sure, and more than the amount of trichomes it is the size of it that amzed me the most when i grew her, i found them really big compare to some other strains,

bt anyway have a good grow man, green leaves white buds, all is is order ;)

Thanks friends ! Yeah I am content with the RHINO, but the Mangoes already are more juicy and aromatic plus taller. The Hybrids were all very low fatties. All under an ounce, best was the TW with the best buds so far and around 23 grams I think. So yeah, these Mangos will be bigger and hopefully deliver more.

But quality is always most important and every plant adds to the total amount. Yeah a break is definitely not too far away, otherwise I had aleady started more plants. All I got now is a stretchy girl in my palm tree in the living room. Wonder how that landed there but it is really vital, If she survives another 2 weeks she goes outdoors..lol

post-10461-0-53473100-1366890895.jpg

• Like 1