SWEET MANGO AUTOMATIC .. Here we go again...

Bam first long time no see Brother.....sweet how the Mangos developed in the Meantime..... i can clearly see u have both Phenos that i got over here to...Pheno 1 that lil X mas tree Indica....Ill chopped her at Day 73 from seed but if u want more couch lock let her go til 80. Pheno 2 the Sativa influence Skunky/Hazey Looking one...they are Day 68 at the moment and still got a gd 3-4 weeks to go so the almost 100 days Pheno some other Hunters catched in their Grow.....BUT this Pheno Rocks even the Fan Leaves are Frosty on the up and downside........ ill put some new Pics in my Journal later.....

• Like 1

I doubt it, must come from some soil from the used pots after reaping. Remember I hd a bunch of hermies and before the Bubblegummer and some of the C 99 sported a few seeds, so it can be whatever strain .. the other found seed was a Neville# Haze .. i think it is Damnesia but not sure..

• Like 1

Hi Nina. Yeah the SMA look great. Checked my girls and the Rhino starts to sparkle at the lower buds, too. They are ready so early since I switched to 12/12 from seed. Not much on each tree but good quality and good to smoke after 6 or 7 weeks in full flowering mode ! I could leave them longer but at that size waiting for another 2 or 3 grams and leaving them another 2 or 3 weeks in the grow room is not very clever. Right now I can leave them longer at no extra costs. Got only 1 light running with 400 watts HPS and that way I got higher r/h and lower temps, which tiurns out as very beneficial for the plants, too.

Wantd to check how long the Rhino is in flower modus now, since the top lokos nearly ready to me..Lower buds are still developing nicely and getting more frosty every day but the tops are in parts dry to the touch and leaving them longer makes no sense, then. Okay 1 week is the minimum, must check this topic to see when the first pre-flowers appeared. At 12/12 it is nearly impossible to say how long they are in flower. each plant had its own starting day..Others count the whole batch from the switch from 18 to 12. I always count from the time I see the first real buds..lol so between that and the switch is a window of time from 10 to 21 days..

I simply trust my inner voice and ignore everything around when I take out the scissor and cut them down . Exactly when I feel it is right and so far the buds were always ripe. No complaints yet !!!Toi toi toi..

Will check your SMA grow next, bro..

Peace + Grow

ONE

BAM

Time for an update. The 3 remaining Autos are growing nicely. Obviousely the fattest is the Super Critical auto,sticky sweet to the touch. The SMA is so frosty - a sight to see. The Mango Rosa pheno is far beyond but at the same time very promising..

Nuff words

frosty SMA first :

post-10461-0-63685000-1367526654.jpg

post-10461-0-16459100-1367526673.jpg

post-10461-0-83950100-1367526695.jpg

• Like 1

And finally the latest more Sativa pheno SMA . It is fun growing these still kind of small-ish but healthy and aromatic girlies..

Talking about aromatic herbs - the White Rhino gave only half an ounce of sweet nuggets but it is such a lovely sweet smoke, heartically recommended, esp. if you happen to get a tall fat horn , That exotic white widowhigh meets the Afghani body and earthy hash-type strong kush taste. Together it is a killer combo)

Back to the sweet Mango Autos .. Manga.Rosa pheno..

post-10461-0-55390400-1367527336.jpg

post-10461-0-61984300-1367527350.jpg

post-10461-0-63492900-1367527369.jpg

• Like 3

Very healthy looking ladies Bam :biggrin: ..it's like the leaf color was painted on and the name of the color was "Perfect Ganja Green"..seriously nice work!!That last sativa like SMA pheno is my favorite and she's gonna be a big yielder..you watch :) Great work with them bro..keep it up!!

Peace

beautiful ladies man the last one looks pretty, little long on the top but the rest of the structure looks great :)

thanks for the news man have a good flowering

Amazing how short the flowering time was on these 2 autos - The bigger one was the Super Critical and boy what a stinker ..lol I cut her down on monday - The SMA dd not grow any further and only getting drier, so i had to reap her, too. It looks so good + frosty, I did not even trim the smaller sugarleaves a tiny tiny plant - both were low yielders. The only remainer is that SMA with the sativa pheno. That might be at least an average yielding girl.

Next are 2 remaing SMA's and Super critical autos plus Caboose. These will go outdoors once they are strong enough and the weather is safe enough About the time when the last tree is harvested I guees.. Then it is time for the SUN to light the plants and I can relax a bit.

The last shots before I reaped them -plus the new seedlings...

Only 1 more to go...

post-10461-0-04929800-1368047001.jpg

post-10461-0-31965000-1368047018.jpg

• Like 1

And old life gives way to new...very nice age range going again..the key to a perpetual harvest :) That's a really bushy Super C...shape reminds me of my lava lamp lol..maybe not huge but a nice main cola. Man I wish I could use the sun to grow, I've gotta move out to the middle of nowhere where I can grow some outdoor trees, why not take advantage of what nature gives us. All the best finishing the old ladies and with the new little ones..looking forward to the sativa like SMA finish!!

Peace

• Like 1

So these girls are harvested and the weed was the bomb, but the weight of the trees was really disappointing - 17 grams Critical and a little glass ful of SMA, i did not even weigh it under 10 grams probably . sigh. Still the fine aroma makes it not a total disaster, but the good news is whatever that remaing plant is she has finally pushed up gears and from what I see it must be a DAMNESIA from my own seeds (The Hermies). It looks so much like those many Damnesias I grew. This here shows by far the most Sativa traits of them all .

After I flushed her good over the weekend and I can give her all the lights left you won't recognize her. She starts getting smelly slowly and the flwowers do look excellent, waiting to turrn into buds. The autos were super fast, 5 to 6 weeks full flowering till proper ready this is more like 12 weeks or so. Expect to take till end of may -I might be wrong of course. I might be wrong about the strain, too since I had 2 SMA's + Super Crit but you never know.

DUST that found seed that suddenly grew next to that Trainwreck turned out to be a Nevile's Haze that is by now over 1,50 meter and in early flowering at a friends place..öol

Growing weed is crazy..lol but a lot of fun..

I see you want some pix ?!

Okay I take some...

The SMA has that sour milky sweet + gorgeous smell, that only gets better over time. The most frosty strain EVA, so i left those sugar leavelets I usually manicure. It is still too fresh for me to smoke so I cannot comment on that. The super Critical was great, Fat thick smoke oily and strong with a good strong Indica stoine .. Not enough to really give a valid opinion but not bad-both strains are potentially good but the SMA seeds were the most fragile and sensitive I came across. I got 2 new ones going, hope they make it and will get strong outdoor plants once they are starting to flower I put them outside..

post-10461-0-03479100-1368478750.jpg

post-10461-0-26527000-1368478765.jpg

post-10461-0-96581900-1368478781.jpg

post-10461-0-73555800-1368478798.jpg

• Like 2

hey man thanks for the report! good to hear for the neville at least she will make someone happy 1m50 and she is flowering yet i hope lol? ^^

Sorry for the weight on the SMA too, but they look damn tasty man very nice shining look and i'm glad to hear at least the smell and smoke makes up for the weight :)

Have a good curing and growing man keep us updated

What a strong sticky + tasty strain the SMA is. Wow. Got a lot more punch than most other Hybrids or autos I came across. So I am glad that the one remaining tall tree is in fact a Sweet Mango as well. It took 7 weels of flowering to show the typical white hairs growing out of the green buds and slowly the leaves get frosty. I feed her Final Phase and no more Powder Feeding since 3 waterings. After the final flush I let her dry out till it is really light then feed her 2.5 liters with 2 small bottle tops of the good Final Phase. It is growing p to 3 cm daily and fattening up nicely- It really likes to bath in the full 400 watt HPS lights.

Tonight we took a tiny sample from a side bud, a leafy top with Trichomes in all stages of ripeness from clear to milky to amber. Another week or 2 and it should be ready imo.

Smells awesome already ..

check it out .. not working - sorry It won't let me attach any -files so no pictures this time...

• Like 1

really nice mate!!! my test one is coming on now into flower nearly a week, looks a little taller than those tho, how much did they stretch after flower started,ie mine is at about 70cm now and just into flower,

Cannot say exactly how far the stretch was after flowering since they were really small. This last one is around 70 cm tall by now, I think it was 35 to 0 cm at the start of the flowering circle. The one SMA I harvested 2 weeks ago was tiny and only 10 grams or so..I did not even weigh it cause it was so little. I expect more than an ounce from this one. 2 new SMA's are growing properly - one is nearly strong enough to go outdoors but the weather is far from warm enough to grow anything outdoors. It is like april only colder.. Under 10 degrees at noon, close to zero at night. Rainy and windy- Last may was the same. Climate is changing..

A pity I lost the first 5 seeds in winter. Now that I know what a good strain this is..

How the sample was ? it was only a single hair from a side bud under the microscope I did not smoke that, bro :-)

This one is still putting out fresh white hairs, so it seems I have to give her 9 weeks or so. Pretty Flowers...

Uploading is working .. isn't she lovely ..yes she is..

btw the macro was taken 3 days ago..

post-10461-0-55289500-1369313922.jpg

post-10461-0-39762000-1369313974.jpg

post-10461-0-04401100-1369313999.jpg

post-10461-0-90226800-1369314021.jpg

post-10461-0-54304600-1369314133.jpg

post-10461-0-78715200-1369314153.jpg

• Like 2

So finlly another journal finished . the last SMA was the strongest. Only 70 cm tall it still produced the good ounce plus I expect from each plant i grow - below it is not really worth the long time invested and all the hard work from germinating to repotting, flushing, trimming and so on.

So here are the last pictures from this growing adventure ..The Buds are nearly dry by now and so far the quality is very good. It is not as frosty as the last one and the smell is different, too but very nice.

Judge for yourself

post-10461-0-47001500-1369923334.jpg

post-10461-0-35210700-1369923351.jpg

post-10461-0-65064800-1369923370.jpg

post-10461-0-17210000-1369923397.jpg

post-10461-0-09013700-1369923417.jpg

And finally a picture of that nearly dry top cola. Nice bud, will onlky get better in time. I fear not that much time to let it cure out properly .. last plants were just too meagre to build up a large stock..but it's all good.

This bud weighs 15 grams

post-10461-0-24257100-1369923712.jpg

post-10461-0-43159700-1369923752.jpg

• Like 2