thailand landrace

green fella

maybe i can contribute to the GHSC.

ok so upon a recent trip to thailand in the summer i met up with an old friend as planned

so after a few hours of talkin and catching up he breaks out some bud happy days so after

another few hours im very stoned an my mind is in overdrive and it dawns on me this guy

owes me a rather large favour so i drop the favourbomb on him and he says i taut you would

ask so jus like that iv 2kilos of compressed thai in my hands favour repayed....so after some more smoking

we devise a plan to get this stuff home and our plan worked perfectly..

so the rundown on the smoke was: very stoned couchlock with an almost trippy paranoid side

it had my mind tinking loads of crazy stuff but evolved into

an uplifting high.....but the taste was not so good and

there was plenty of seeds and i mean plenty.

so i would like to take the oppertunity to donate most of these seeds to GHSC if they would like them.

the way i see it i hav not the room or time to take these to the next level so GHSC if you would like

to aqquire these seeds jus let me know and i will forward them on

peace out..;)

hehe nice little story man, like tok said we don't know if it will ever be used but alway worth a try who knows ;) And Arjan beeing a sativa lover i think they already have some nice thai/laos etc.. genetics but who knows!!

Thanks for sharing man!! root of everything ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As long as you don't trade seeds on the forum direclty because it is forbidden!... you guys do whatever you want ;)

I was just joking my friend but I would accept it if he would give me some! Then I'm not trading but I get it from him for free!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

greenfella that's so funny. in spain we say comepollas look at the dictionary. you will see.

if i was you instead of giving it away and share some good genes i threw them straight to the bin. nice.

if its not for greenhouse uts for no one.lol