White lemon...tree lemons

Rubio_owned

Hi, I am presenting today rubio_owned and start my track White lemon, do not write English very well I hope you will forgive me if I do not understand, try to be as basic as possible for you to understand, I hope you enjoy the photos a Greeting

Seeds

White lemon ghsc

Farming tools:

Closet of Cultivation 1.20x1.20x2

Flowerpot 5,5l

1000w only flowering "red spectre" 400w/600w

220w growth

Abonos full hesi "hidro"

Sustrate atami coco

Meters pH/Ec.

Maintenance Tools:

PH 7, PH4, Ms 1,413, Maintenance fluid, cleaning fluid, canna flush.

concursobj.jpg

18352186.jpg

62344304.jpg

Day 1 of growth pH 5.5 0.6 Ec "Ec base substrate" is not added any fertilizer, as the food substrate has 1 week.

We placed the irrigation system to facilitate the work, now we will use it only when they need water in order not to exceed the risks, 19l tank has a 200w heater and an air pump with a 3w, water pump not much pressure as they are 300l / h but is the only one I have to filter as demanding more water will leave the system with two or three irrigations a day is an open themselves to the drainage water reuse to achieve a substrate more stable and greater absorption of nutrients, is the first time I use this system, but as my signature "If looking for different results, do not do the same." and I really like trying new things to see how they work, well some photos today that the truth I've spent a good while transplanting, cleaning and installing everything.

dsc0566j.jpg

dsc0578g.jpg

dsc0572o.jpg

dsc0577w.jpg

dsc0574q.jpg

Sorry for my bad speak Inglés,

Tokage hello, I personally nickname the hash With The name of truffles Because They remind a lot like a truffle(http://1.bp.blogspot...oCk/s1600/1.jpg), but if it's a good hash :)

Throughout The life of the plant is in use hesi, Until The End.

Hesi Hydro Growth, Hesi Hydro Bloom, super vit, Power Zyme and pk13-14, 9-10 week cannaflush use for cleaning.

a greeting from me for the whole house green team.

this is what's coming ..... hope you enjoy :good: :)

use hesi full for 10 seeds.

power feeding for the other 10 seeds.

ka vs ku: the battle begins

-20 seeds 10/10.

-give 4-5 weeks of growth, while lemon the finish to bloom , when finished with lemon White will try To Have These ready to bloom.

-210w for growth and 1000w 400w/600w(spectre red flowering) to flowering.

-Cocos substrate de atami, entire range of hesi "hidro" + delta 9, Mononutrients ca/mg, pH +/-, We will also use power feeding, Half of the plants would be cultivated with hesi and the other half with power feeding, here also see a great battle, also use extractors, gauges, pulleys etc.

-5.5l pots

Well what else we'll see down the road...

kalasvskush.png

Let's start with the first photos ...

Here the original packages

dsc0951e.jpg

These are the steps that I use for germination:

prepare two dishes and a couple of kitchen towels and let the seeds ready for placement.

dsc0952lb.jpg

dsc0958n.jpg

dsc0957dh.jpg

Napkins moisten with water at 20 ° while the dish not this much soggy.

dsc0954z.jpg

put the seeds, separated from each other 1cm, Also to differentiate separate varieties on either side..

dsc0965p.jpg

I put two plates to keep the humidity at 100% so I put above a heat source (you can use a router or put it somewhere That Provides a little heat) soil remove the 2nd plate every 12h for the airing and See How They Go.(Important that the plates are opaque to keep out the light, because light damages the roots)

dsc0966zr.jpg

clean the room where we prepared to put plants after cleaning it thoroughly with bleach and leave everything as new(avoid pest or disease problems)

dsc0969ll.jpg

see this battle with batons and crystals.

• Like 2

Actualización de hoy:

After 24h 20 seeds germinated, then prepare all put in the indoor.

How to put 20 seeds in 25 minutes.

Prepare first:

- plastic cups

- lighter

- substrate

- spray pH adjusted to 5.5

- forceps

- small screwdriver

- sprouts

dsc1037cw.jpg

dsc1036gc.jpg

dsc1035m.jpg

dsc0003db.jpg

dsc0004fw.jpg

dsc0005ti.jpg

If you have 10 minutes of your time, you can see the video here.

• Like 1

wow congratulation man! The pictures look almost unreal with those colors, looking very very good, and healthy plants with nice buds :D

thanks for sharing that amazing journal man, thye are all harvested now?

Good luck in the cup!

wow congratulation man! The pictures look almost unreal with those colors, looking very very good, and healthy plants with nice buds :D

thanks for sharing that amazing journal man, thye are all harvested now?

Good luck in the cup!

Hey dust thank you, to see if we are lucky this year with the cup there is a high level.

first blood today, but there are still three weeks for the other plants, the buds are much fatter These weeks very impressive.

a hug to all my brothers in green house seeds, are family to me.

some pictures for you.

Coming soon taste….

All leaves had this painting

dsc0012rsr.jpg

dsc0011fo.jpg

dsc0002wjj.jpg

dsc0003pi.jpg

dsc0004eju.jpg

dsc0005gu.jpg

dsc0019hd.jpg

Close up

dsc0019ei.jpg

dsc0003xf.jpg

dsc0002ftl.jpg

dsc0005qh.jpg

dsc0019ei.jpg

• Like 1

Update: Day 50 of flowering, pH 6 - Ec 1.58, Temperature: Max 25° - min 20° // Humidity Min: Max 65% - min 45%.

Well one of my main problems of today's plant malformation / hermaphrodite, and I am doubtful if not hit the court and to save me trouble, but before doing anything, to look at some pictures.

Well some pictures of this little naughty

dsc0060dg.jpg

92304099.jpg

43519205.jpg

87651724.jpg

27738317.jpg

The latter photo is the one I was worried.

• Like 1

hey man, first of all very nice pic as last time ^^

Then for the hermie i don't know it's a little early to say, there is something but not clear enough to say for sure yet.

But sometimes toward the end of flowering you will see some plants grow a little seed because they feel their life is coming to the end, if it's only 1 or 2 it's ok, keep us updated on what they become!!

Good luck man

• Like 1