Hi my question is what is the optimum lighting for the three plants if the room is 50x60x140.

Klepa

Mr negative is right, you will not need it if you use a 250 watt. But what a cool tube does is pass cool air over the hot bulb, and then this air is exhausted outside.

A cool tube used with a good exhaust fan can reduce the heat in a small space by around 70 %.

If you have just started growing, then maybe you should start with a 250 watt H.I.D., and grow a few plants and then see if you want to upgrade to a cool tube and a 400 watt light.

if you have anymore questions just ask us;

take care,

john

Hi

So I'll stay to the end of the cultivation of 250 watts. Do not lose the quality, but more will it take to harvest.

What I mean is that I will be practiced for the first time records with artificial lighting.

Way I previously used a fluorescent lamp for the first two weeks as the little plant,was growing strong enough to survive in nature,

exaggerate it in a safe place. Such a process could not yield a fully enjoy . At night ,the temperature drops dramatically and J dreading it to freeze.

J can not say as exited as a small child witch a lollipop because the taste and the power was marvelous,but seeing the pictures on the forum and I am

impressed. J also wanted to gather such a beautiful harvest :)

The rule of thumb is 40watts per square foot of space is the minimum amount of light needed to grow pot. So if you have a 2 foot by 2 foot room you have 4 square feet which means you need 160watts at least for that space for a plant to survive. If you want good pot double that.