Ideas for a 2.75 meter by 2.75 meter grow room

VcF

Ideas for a 2.75 meter by 2.75 meter grow room. I live in a hot zone gets up to 120F so LED or t5 is what i looking at using do to the low cost and low heat.

i was thinking of setting up cabinets so i can have year round grow.

drop off idea of what you think will be the best way to go.

thanks for your time in reading and ideas.

VCF

hey man. well if you decide to go for "low output" lights like neon and leds, i think the best way to grow the girls is SCROG or a very short SOG to keep the light penetration as short as possible and use all the light available. balancing the lack of liight by a little hydro system might be a good idea to get as much yeild as possible. don't know exactly which one but that's one i think would work best wit small lights

good luck man

i have 1 hydro farm set up. have not done hydro yet but plain to start one when i back. since i travel for month at a time i will need to set up an auto system. With soil system I have a auto water setup with air to keep the mixture even so watering. i can control it any where i have internet.

I have seen SCROG and Sog set ups. but need to learn more about them. i read up on them when i in Europe so i can get a good start when i back

thanks for the fast reply :D

good luck then SCROG is a very nice tec when you use it properly ;)

I think the prefered book byt the SCROg user is the WestCoast master or something like this lol, if bozoph pass by he will say ^^ and check his scrogs while you're around he handles them very nicely ;)

I found its called The Secrets of the West Coast Masters: Uncover the Ultimate Techniques for Growing Medical Marijuana. Just ordered it looks like a good step by step way to do it. thanks for the book info

• Like 1