Afgooey, Pure Kush, "old" Super Silver Haze, Arjan Strawberry haze, Lemon skunk, GWS and Lady Burn 1974 *harvest season @ both vatos Loco's!

Undutched

nice looking little room man ;) is it the final size of pots you are giving to the lady now?

Thanks for the news man have a good grow ;)

No man this is 1,5 I need to repot for sure this weekend maybe the delay in growth is because of the small sized containers. I use 11 ltrs square rose pots with the holes course.

yes the big one for sure will like the repot, take it as another little side note i've made in my grows, when i saw leaves appearing like yours on the biggest plant looking a little like claw, it often was telling it was time to repot ;)

• Like 1

Lookin like some promising starts in that room :) I too am very interested in the Ladyburn..almost chose her as a contest strain just cause she seems kind of unique. Altogether awesome mix in that room and I will be sticking around for this one :)

You've got some skills brother..looking forward to following this and future grows!

I edited this post..cause I said something really dumb lol

Peace

Lookin like some promising starts in that room :) I too am very interested in the Ladyburn..almost chose her as a contest strain just cause she seems kind of unique. Altogether awesome mix in that room and I will be sticking around for this one :)

You've got some skills brother..looking forward to following this and future grows!

I edited this post..cause I said something really dumb lol

Peace

I've not seen the other post man but the ladys are in my other growroom, nice to have some experience around watching me. Thnx for the follow mate!

• Like 1

nice looking little room man ;) is it the final size of pots you are giving to the lady now?

Thanks for the news man have a good grow ;)

I've tranplanted the "big" one and the others will be done this weekend tomorrow If everything goes as planned!

Ah lol..sometimes I can get a little lost! Well you have a ton of other awesome Greenhouse strains in this room and I am happy to follow them :)

There is 1 Lady Burn in the other room, today GHSC have sent me 3 Lady's 1974 and 3 times White Lemon. And I didn't ask for those so next grow I'll put in some more!

• Like 1

Ahhh very nice score man!! There is no house like "THE" Greenhouse!! :biggrin:..oh and about "having some experience following". I gotta be honest, I've only been growing for a little over a yr now and am only on my 3rd grow myself :P I've devoted a ton of time to learning though and I gotta say this site and it's members have been a huge source of info..I wouldn't be half the grower I am without em! And I still have tons to learn..that's half the fun :)

It must be really cool to be able to live so close to the Greenhouse (I don't know how close or anything but closer than I am here in Canada lol) and be able to pop into the Cafe and shop much more easily than I. All the best brother!

Ahhh very nice score man!! There is no house like "THE" Greenhouse!! :biggrin:..oh and about "having some experience following". I gotta be honest, I've only been growing for a little over a yr now and am only on my 3rd grow myself :P I've devoted a ton of time to learning though and I gotta say this site and it's members have been a huge source of info..I wouldn't be half the grower I am without em! And I still have tons to learn..that's half the fun :)

It must be really cool to be able to live so close to the Greenhouse (I don't know how close or anything but closer than I am here in Canada lol) and be able to pop into the Cafe and shop much more easily than I. All the best brother!

Pretty close man sometimes I go there to smoke some and decide on what to grow when growing greenhouse seeds, I'm like half an hour away from it allways. It's pretty cool but not my shop (I'm sort of a local in Amsterdam), it's more for a tourist to enjoy. But sometimes I go just for the feeling and throw away some extra money on my weed for that, last time I went I was asking for Arjan Strawberry Haze but they don't sell that. Then I bought a prerolled (allways disgusting doesn't matter where you buy them )smoked it found myself starring at the lovely Polish lady behind the counter and left to buy some other weed somewhere nearby that's more a "local" shop. I was trying to decide on growing A SH full garden without any other strains. Now I wait for this one to finish and decide after smoking my own grown. I like milder sativas for my morning smoke, I need to work most off the day! And when smoking sativa I can.

I understand what you are saying, when you are from somewhere and see it all the time even though it is really cool as hell, it is not treated with the same wonder I have when thinking about visiting :) I am sure you have had a chance to try the good majority of their strains and the Arjan Strawberry Haze description from the website does sound really tasty. And I hear ya about something to smoke and function with during the day. I am going to college right now full time and need something to keep the pain away during the day and still function..I'm really missing the GH Moby Dick I grew for my first grow. It was an awesome all day smoke/vape as long as I didn't overdo it, if I did I was just too full of energy to sit still. Hopefully the super lemon haze doesn't know me into space too much. Anways man I will be following your future grows as well, it sounds like you've got some nice ones lined up!

day 26 and 15 allready! Just a liitle update on the girls some pics and a song to listen http://blmkb.nl/BEL.mp3 Girls asking for a repot and this evening they are transplanted to 11 liters square pots, the leaves are pointing down not curled! But overall they look healthy and show normal growth for the way they have been threated. And the colour on those baby is pretty good I would say, good green! Now the root of the bigger ones and the top off cut SSH can't grow anymore and the plant is slown down the smaller ones are transplanted also. Therefore this 1.5 liters are handy to keep my first round a bit small, to have the second round on germination catch up. As far as the Afgooey as you can see in the pics I force the leaves with sticks to 1 side and have some cfl close to it for branch development, lets wait and see if this works! I fear my lovely Strawberry haze will be a monster as in big but I hope she stays a bit smaller than 150 in the 11 liters, I have to decide on cutting or scroging her cut. I've seen the video from Arjan and Franco and are impressed by the size off this thing!

post-22722-0-33243400-1365269915.jpg

post-22722-0-98076500-1365269916.jpg

post-22722-0-12981800-1365269918.jpg

post-22722-0-13701200-1365269919.jpg

post-22722-0-15290800-1365269920.jpg

post-22722-0-22190900-1365269921.jpg

I think I've made a mistake tagging my plants cause Now I'm starting to believe 1 of my smaller plants is a lady burn, instead of an Afgooey or it due to feno differences that they look different me mixing seeds for some stupid reason... its middle off the road spectrabox 150 Watt led unit I'll soon post some pics this is an led try out my first led grow to be honest

Everythings looking real fine in that room bro. Hey when you have that much and that many strains goin on these things can happen lol..I'm sure it won't be long and they will show you who they are :)

What kind of LED do you have going there, and have you found that this spectrum vegetates really nice big broad fan leaves in general? I have found this to be true with all of my grows so far but I've only every used LED + T5's in veg so I can't make an accurate judgement if it's the LED's that are mainly responsible or not.

I'm really looking forward to seeing such a nice assortment of strains in flower!

Peace

• Like 1

Everythings looking real fine in that room bro. Hey when you have that much and that many strains goin on these things can happen lol..I'm sure it won't be long and they will show you who they are :)

What kind of LED do you have going there, and have you found that this spectrum vegetates really nice big broad fan leaves in general? I have found this to be true with all of my grows so far but I've only every used LED + T5's in veg so I can't make an accurate judgement if it's the LED's that are mainly responsible or not.

I'm really looking forward to seeing such a nice assortment of strains in flower!

Peace

Me to man somewhere next week I'm hoping to flip to 12 12 it depends on the smaller ones. But that will be an update worthy.... it's an led spectrabox 150 watt panel 3 coulours red/ blue / orange should be able to do a full run and since it's only for me to smoke we'll see how well it does.

• Like 1

lol yeah like smokey said it can happen with so many strains ^^ but afgooey and ladyburn are both 2 nice indica so it's possibl that they have some close looking leaves ^^

Beside that it all looks good i'm sure they will like the repot ^^

Have a good grow

• Like 1

lol yeah like smokey said it can happen with so many strains ^^ but afgooey and ladyburn are both 2 nice indica so it's possibl that they have some close looking leaves ^^

Beside that it all looks good i'm sure they will like the repot ^^

Have a good grow

I'll make a picture closeup maybe you can tell the difference! Im sure it's an other feno but I expect it to be a Lady Burn cause I recognise the leaves from the plant in my other grow, I think

Can't wait to smoke this shit, I go to the coffeeshop last few months damnd expensive hobby that is.

yeah man me to, i want my plants also done because i'm going just like you to the dam coffeeshops and spent almost 300 euro a month. so i also can't wait until i can smoke practical for free mate.

First a little update on the girls who have moved some pics day 28 this plants where flipped at 22 days from seedlings. here are some pics just before the light turns on.the one in the middle a lady burn is brought to my place cause shes to far behind to catch up

post-22722-0-78459400-1365462323.jpg

post-22722-0-18574800-1365462324.jpg

• Like 1

Ok and here are some pics on the girls who have stayed; day 28 /17 2 days after repot no repot stress anymore decided on top off cut my A strawberry haze due to future size of this thing! She going to be my smoke and the yield is not so important never the less I like big yield but she comes gigantic in all videos I've seen. I think within a day or 7 I'm near ready to flip what do you think? Can someone tell me if the one in the middle is a Afgooey or Ladyburn its the one with the HM and temp meter figures on there are not the figures I'm working with this is after opening the door for half an hour! Here is some pics HM 65% temp 25 /28 C Celcius daytime and night time 21/ 22 C Celcius the Sativa specimen like that better I've noticed. After I added a 80 watt lamp to the grow one that heats up the place 2 to 3 C Celsius the plants grow better, in around 27 C instead off the 25 I had before the lamp was installed. It's one of those round ones used to breed chicken eggs and stuff, the light itself doesn't do much! But I figured it was cheaper on the bill this way and have the exact result I needed the 3 C celcius increas off temperature to the led grow.

post-22722-0-18533000-1365463067.jpg

post-22722-0-71857700-1365463068.jpg

post-22722-0-00856200-1365463070.jpg

post-22722-0-34184800-1365463071.jpg

post-22722-0-52684800-1365463072.jpg

post-22722-0-58419400-1365463073.jpg

post-22722-0-43869500-1365463074.jpg

post-22722-0-76209600-1365463075.jpg

• Like 2

First a little update on the girls who have moved some pics day 28 this plants where flipped at 22 days from seedlings. here are some pics just before the light turns on.the one in the middle a lady burn is brought to my place cause shes to far behind to catch up

looking nice mate, and nice tent also, cause i got the same. lol :cool:

• Like 1