Powderfeeding Brochure - includes a feeding schedule

Dust

Aloha ganjalover, Here is a tissue analysis for White Rhino. Nitrogen 4.4%, Potassium 4.4%, Calcium 2.3%, Phosphorous .9%, Magnesium .5%, Sulfur .5%. As you can see the level of Calcium is significant. The data for field crops has Cannabis using 180 N, 185 K, 120 Ca, 50 P, 20 Mg, 20 S (lbs. per acre) making it clear that Cannabis needs substantial amounts of Calcium for peak production.

amounts of Calcium for peak production.

I write about this

on flowering plant need more Ca, on flowering plant need less Mg.

This is necessary after 6 weeks of flowering, but the plant starts to grow for 2-3 months before and it is for this stage of my recommendations are correct. Sure, you can use 3g per liter of all time, as recommended valagro. But I try to avoid these paths.

Aloha Ganjalover, Here is one example of how we use a Calcium level of about 30% less going into the late flowering stage to get plants with 33% THC levels. http://www.blueplane...d=73&Itemid=106

Many people don`t use N to END of flowering. And personally, I'm suspicious of information that indicates 33% THC, it is typically Canadian humor where every little thing or every usual plant out of more than 30% THC

You can go this way with any problem hope you take yours 33% THC :superblue: In any case, there is nothing at this time about calcium At the level of K or N

Many people don`t use N to END of flowering. And personally, I'm suspicious of information that indicates 33% THC, it is typically Canadian humor where every little thing or every usual plant out of more than 30% THC

You can go this way with any problem hope you take yours 33% THC :superblue:

Aloha ganjalover, The highest THC level was 36.8% from NL #1, The DEA has a test that showed a strain from Oregon at 32%, there was a 33% test done at Spannabis a few years ago.( Tutankhamon – Thc 33% at Spannabis Barcelona 2011) here in Hawaii with our intense sunlight levels tend to be higher than normal.

• 1 month later...

Hello

Oh thanks for these informations ! I was looking for more info about powderfeeding!!

I heard some goods things about powderfeeding i'd love to test them, maybe in my next outdoor grow

Also about the N in the end of the flowering period, I read it's better for the taste to don't have too much N but i'm not an expert...

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

Oh thanks for these informations ! I was looking for more info about powderfeeding!!

I heard some goods things about powderfeeding i'd love to test them, maybe in my next outdoor grow

Also about the N in the end of the flowering period, I read it's better for the taste to don't have too much N but i'm not an expert...

Aloha, Arjan & Franco have made growing quality product easier with a one part mix that does not require five to ten different bottles to grow a good crop.

Aloha, Arjan & Franco have made growing quality product easier with a one part mix that does not require five to ten different bottles to grow a good crop.

Hello

Yeah it's very nice I got some for the cannabis world cup i'm gonna test it :D

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thank you it is very me who is looking for information about this product I have a question please.
white rhino and herer with pf hybrids is good or not good?
white rhino and herer with pf mostly indica is good or not good?
I own 2 because I had grown in the ground but at the last moment I fell for hydro lequelle 2 choose for one or the other species does not suffer? THANKS TO ALL

Hi french mango :)

White Rhino -  Likes Short Flowering (Indica) Powder Feeding.

Jack Herer  - Likes Hybrid Powder Feeding.

Powder Feedind is available in 500 Gram Boxes,So if you don't want to buy a whole Kilo bag. You can buy a 500 Gram box of each.

I hope this answers your question.

Look forward to hearing from you again.

Peace

Lams

Salut :) mangue français

White Rhino - J'aime courte floraison (Indica) alimentation d'eau.

Jack Herer - J'aime hybride alimentation d'eau.

Feedind poudre est disponible dans 500 boîtes de Gram, donc si vous ne voulez pas acheter un sac entier de kilo. Vous pouvez acheter une boîte de 500 grammes de chaque.

J'espère que cela répond à votre question.

Réjouissez-vous de vous entendre à nouveau.

paix

Lams

• Like 1

no it's not her I already have the power feeding bag 1 hybrids and 1 motsly but I know veus lequelle I rarely used because I'm grown white rhino and jack herer and hydro I just not put the same 2 time i hope you understand that I also use the google translation thank you anyway for your help

2 differnt strains in 1 hydroponic unit. is this right?

You want to know, which powder feeding is better to grow 2 different strain from one tank of feeding.

I do not know  the answer to this.

peace brother

Lams

2 souches différent des formes dans une unité hydroponique. est-ce vrai?

Vous voulez savoir, Quelle alimentation en poudre est préférable de cultiver deux souche différente d'un réservoir d'alimentation.

Je ne connais pas la réponse à cette question.

paix frère

Lams
  • Like 1

hello, I'm not going to complicate me I cultivated a single strain that is to say the white rhino and go very well, the power feeding is not used in France is for her that I do not know well this product, as a culture it will be available on jDC if I can find the right place on the forum

going peace and good evening

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone thank you jai well followed your advice has also its dust works well powerfeeding, I have another question I want to know all the time how wrong til change the water tank 40 liters and I have a doubt about the frequency or darrosage 15on 15off 15on 45off here is a little picture of my little tell me what you think thank you all peace