Name Your Favorite Seedbanks and Stains

URBANNINJA

Hi Hunters..... i thought it is Interessting Topic and thought we all want to know bit what our Fellow Hunters like......So Name your favorite Seedbanks and Strains.......

Ill Start with........... Dna Gentics Chocolope,Choclope Kush and La confidental.......Greenhouse Seed Company...:Super Lemon Haze,Super Silver Haze, Reserva Privada Kandy Kush and Purple Og 18....and last but not least Royal Queen Seeds with Special Kush and Royal Creamatic.......

letz see what u like :D

yeah , i'm a big fan also of dna genetic,( chocolope, purple og 18, skywalker kush)

ghsc (exodus, super lemon haze,)

dinafem (critical + )

i'd like to try "tga" stuff once, heard real good about it, but not enough space for regular plant... have to keep using fem seeds.. i also love to try Pakistan chitral kush from canabiogen..

Brainstorm from Dutch Passion is very good, sweet as sherbet and my best yield yet. Also love the GWS from GH, grows so fast and strong, lovely grapefruit aroma. My only auto grow were from Royal Queen -NL easy to grow and two nice pheno's. The favourite pheno type was sticky and sweet and reminded me of orange bud or also known as red beard.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Definitely Greenhouse Seeds man! SSH, White Shark

World Of Seeds have some nice genetics ive found.

I love the critical from advanced seeds.

Ive not had very good luck with royal queen seeds.

There seeds tend to fail to germ for some reason. 3 packs out of 3!

Thats easy :)!

Green House Seeds Co

Exodus Cheese, Super Lemon Haze, Sweet Mango Auto and Bubba Kush and of course White Lemon ;)! But my respect go´s to all Seed Co out there 100%, I wish I have the time and money to do what they are doing. Last time I was in Dam I try Barneys and DNA´s strains and all was good. Cool topic Ninja thanks for bring it up.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

• 1 month later...

So favorite seed bank was Attitude seed bank until yesterday at about 5pm when I found the single seed centre.

I've order seeds successfully from Attitude seed bank 4-5 times in the past year, and every time I've gotten just as many freebies as seeds I've paid for,if not more so i can't complain. Shipping has also never been longer than 12 days.

I started with my first order with Attitude and just stuck by them bcuz I liked the pick n mix situation, so you could imagine that the single seed centre just BLEW MY MIND lol. The prices are better there and the selection is too, as far as single seeds, so for my next order I'm gonna give them a try.

And at this point I've only harvested 8 plants, but in that time I managed to harvest Dinafems F1 Blue Widow and I got the taste of the blueberry mom and the frost of the white widow in one pheno and it was ridiculous! It wreaked of Blueberry ALL THE WAY thru!

Potent wasn't that of the white widow tho, so it wouldn't have been a keeper anyways, but its def. worth looking into if you guys want some potentially amazing expressions of blueberry and white widow!

Also harvested a Delicious Seeds Jack Herer which turned out amazing. This was also a potential keeps as it had that ideal wood like Jack Smell to the max, and its bud to leaf ratio was tremendous! It was a breeze to trim! Best of all, that taste and the high was incredible!

Def going back after that one if I can get a pack unfeminized!

Anybody from or go to The Zoo in Amersfoort, NL? I wonder if the black widow they've carried on the reg is the Mr. Nice Black Widow??

It's the strongest weed I've had to date and I want it back in my life! It's a one hit high that will erase the night if u smoke some after a night out haha!

Well with Seedbank i mean Breeders not Shops... attitude has not a single own strain so i believe its shop only lol....

Word! Well I don't yet have a favorite breeder as I haven't grown a large enough variety of gear to fairly choose a favorite!

Just about everything looks good online tho lol so I know it helps to have ppl reviewing things for you.

If I was on your side of the world and was lucky enough to be a tester, I'm sure Green House Seed Co would QUICKLY become by favorite breeders but.......yeah, I don't have that luxury lol.

And single seed ventre is also a distributor rather than a breeder like Attitude!

Happy growing brother

• Like 2

It's an obvious choice :) GHSC ;) This is why im here :) Best weed I've grown is Super Lemon Haze :) The next best weed I've grown is Violator Kush, sorry, I know barneys is a major rival, but I think they deserve to be :)

It's an obvious choice :) GHSC ;) This is why im here :) Best weed I've grown is Super Lemon Haze :) The next best weed I've grown is Violator Kush, sorry, I know barneys is a major rival, but I think they deserve to be :)

Spain! And Dinafem isn't your fab?

God I love their Blue Widow!