growth problems

danzibar0161

Hi all just finished off 4 superskunk and 4 afghan1 plants on a Wilma style setup incorporating blue style drippers and pebbles. I have ran these strains before no problem but this time I left in darkess for 36hours then switched but after the initial two week stretch period they kept on growing which caused problems as I am using a tent cant seem to figure out what made them continue to grow. the afghan 1s were clones of clones of clones many generation in. but the superskunk 2nd gen. so cant be the cuttings could it? or something to do with my setup and environment? any help welcome

yes it could come more from your environment if all the plants did it. Like light leaks, or timer problem.. or some stress.. normally the 36hr darkness should not particurly stress them, not to the point of doing this, well i've never seen it happen doesn't mean it can not ^^

How long of stretch are they now? cause 2 weeks is not particurly long, usually it stops really stretching more around week 3,5 - 4 from what i see, sometimes even a little later, or earlier of course depends the strains ^^