one more old time grower

Guest dfwi

hey all 51yrs young shades_smile.gif planted my 1st seed at 13yrs old and have never looked back have grown in just about every medium there is in-door and out. I started growing in-door hydro back in the late 70's and wow how far have we come very, very cool. I now grow for genuine medical reasons, I had a bike accident in the late 80's and crushed T8, went through a heap of operations in the end I had T7,T8 & T9 fused and instead of the 100mg of oxycontaint the doctors want me to take a-day I prefer 5grams of White Rhino at the momment with my old friend ROOR wink_smile.gif I have found and fallen in love with GHS's medical grade strains, thanks GHS you have made my life a better one.

I don't join these sorts of sites normaley i like living the stelth life shades_smile.gif but you got me with the Indian trip spent 5yrs living a bit further up the Mt than you guys went but bought back some pretty cool flash backs. Keep up the great seed genetics and good luck in November .................Peace shades_smile.gif

Hey dfwi! Nice introduction of yourself..

Let me say that here we are all friends, trying to learn with each other and also share what we know, answering and putting questions, also wen talking about something about our crops we share pics and "secrets", and no one have problems with that.No cops here teeth_smile.gif

Be shure to be amongst good people in the wonderful Strain Hunters forum!

Welcome and take care ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys look forward to learning some new stuff from you younger folk and hope i can pass on some of my old tricks and tips I've picked up over the years.

Here's a little snap shot of one of my flower rooms the smaller plant on the right and at the back are Rhino x 3 pulling this week have posted better pic of rhino in plant of the mth .

The taller stuff is my own little creation I call Couch Lock blend of G13,Skunk 1 and White Russian it's only it's 3rd gen so needs a few more grows to stabalise it's self up. Getting a bit of stretch on the upper buds i need to sort out. Anyway Couch Lock is about another week or 2 away

IMGP4589.JPG