Outdoor Cannabis World cup - Registration Thread

Dust

I want in please Intresting to see how they grow in a Dutch Climate. Hopeing for a great summer as it's still feels like Winter here at the moment. Had plans for an outdoor grow from May.

Welcome in the cup man ;)

i did say to you dust that i was not going to enter because the uk weather but what the hell, i love me and outdoor grow :D

count me in !!!!!!!!!!!!! please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you know what the strains are yet?

good luck all

Ok man then just send yur datas at the adress you received, welcome in the cup ;)

im in details sended due to the invite

Best of luck mn you should get confirmation soon if you haven't already ;)

count me in also ..can't wait to grow trees ^^

welcome in the cup man ;) i send you the PM

count ne in please.thank you green house

No sorry man you can not enter like i told you in a private message on chat, the 30 posts you made are not even close to real posts i could have banned you for spamming.. posting "like" and good" almost 20 times isn't a way to arrive man you don't guess that? Make another 30 REAL posts with sense and actually meaning something and you will be able to enter ;)

• Like 4

Count me in!

Indoor completed - auto & outdoor will be done outdoors - but what strains will be out there? In my climate no ghsc normal strain will be ready in october - cold eastern european climate - something new? like passion #1 from dp or maroc from fs? or auto strains?

Please consider me for a package!!

still a few weeks from starting auto journal as no room under 600w till MM's are finished

peace fam'

bless

IM IN, HAVE A BUDDY WHO IS GONNA LEAVE ME USE HIS LAND ON A HILL/MOUNTAIN. WEATHER GURUS ARE PREDICTING A LONG HOT IRISH SUMMER FOR A CHANGE WHICH WOULD BE INTERESTING, MABYE SOME SWISS GENETICS IN THERE!!

Count me in if possible can't wait to get started.

im in ;)

welcome in the cup guys ;) I send you the infos in PM

Count me in!

Indoor completed - auto & outdoor will be done outdoors - but what strains will be out there? In my climate no ghsc normal strain will be ready in october - cold eastern european climate - something new? like passion #1 from dp or maroc from fs? or auto strains?

sorry Underground like i told the other member it is not because i don't trust you i'm sure you will do it but to be fair with everyone for the moment we ask for everyone to open their autoflowering journal before you can enter.

Count me inn

Registered for auto cup aswell haven't received

Was going to do my autos outside aswell hope I receive will make good journal in Canary Islands thanks...

Sorry to hear you didn't receive! hope this time will arrive better :) i send you the PM

I'd like to be part of this competition :) thank you :)

Sorry growgreeno like i told you in the other thread you will have to wait to have a little more message to enter the cup, posting 3 post one after another in the same thread is not really a way to get your posts up ;) So a little more than 40 and i will let you in ;)

Good luck guys

Dust can you count me in too, we'll see what happens outside maybe I need to break some street lighting but to hell with that I see some more Dutch guys around competing.

hey guys, any chance to enter the cup?

please let me know!!

welcome in the cup guys i send you the datas ;)

Must I apply directly or can it wait few days, you guys are the best man there is no seed company like GHSC, I'm coming to smoke some weed @ the coffeeshop soon to make it up a little and to enjoy the awesome strains before mine are finished!