Outdoor Cannabis World cup - Discussion Thread

Dust

I have two question about it: which varieties will be auto or not auto, fem or not?

And if a get seeds and can not create full grow journal, many reasons can stop me, outdoor is not to secure place and I can not make photo too often, but if I have result I try write and show about this as good as I can. and in which case I hope it is does not stop me from taking part in Indoor cup for a next year.

well too have the best chances of winning you'll have to have enough content to compete with the guys that will make a full report. I understand guerilla growing is a dangerous sport ^^ but if you take the responsabilit by entering, to bring us a nice full journal ;) it's not necessary to have hundred of pics of the plant, 2 3 per week to show development and you can blur around to hide your location if it's safer for you for example no? also you can give us quick news every week with 1 pic and at the end of the grow give a full report with all the pics if you prefer but it doubles amount of work for you ^^

and the varieties they will send will be Fem strains no autoflowering strains will be send

strains no autoflowering strains will be send

THis is a bad news for me :) I don`t grow reg stain outdoor, because harvest too late in my region, plant too big. I can make with some medium or short flowering stain if weather not make surprise, but on this times. Any way thanks for answer man. :santaclaus:

yah i understand that's actually where i find autos very interesting ^^ if you got some auto seeds left from your stock and from GHS you can of course enter with it if you want ;)

Hi guys :)

Excited about seeing some outdoor grow journals ;) I have my reservations about joining this one and making it 3 of 3 as I will be in the Uk for most of the summer. Any idea on the strains? I know many have asked but it's kind of a decision maker for me :) I won't waste good seeds when another hunter can grow somewhere warmer, it may be a waste and that I don't want.

Is it possible to start them inside and then take them outside for the last say 2-3 months? I'd better go read the rules before I ask questions I suppose ;)

I can say for people who don`t have north outdoor experience. Most important problem with standard stain outdoor it is late start to flowering, no matter how much long you grow indoors on veg, plant don`t start flowering outdoor in summer with a long lighting day around 20/4-18/6. For example UK in the middle located in 55 N latitude in this place low sun, many rains and day decreases too long. Standard skunk or White widow start to produce sigm 1-15th of September, in this time weather usually complicity change for rain and cold, and plant flowering all time in bad weather mostly time, this is make buds very fluffy. and in some region or years can be early frosty or snowy weather for plant in this way to completely die. On 55N latitude it is can happen in October and mostly plant flowering only 4 week, and produce only leaves and stigmas.

Some genetic can start flowering more early from a middle of August to end of September or begin of October, it is very fast Indica stain many seeds co have few more fast flowering Indica stains or design special for north outdoor but in this case often genetic has ruderalis and don`t different extra quality it is for sure.

• Like 2

Maybe I can make report with my original auto genetic. I have some different special seeds. it is will be with out any commercial of other seeds co. about stain from Hunter for Seeds :D with original genetic

well for a regular journal YES i would love to see it ;) but for the world cup remember only Greenhouse genetic is allowed ;)

For the strains i don't know yet what they will be but i think we can assume at least they will give resistant strains.. we'll see ^^

• Like 1

Thanks man smile.png What you think about trying an auto around mid june? Have her finish up around end August maybe smile.png

auto stain it is very good to grow in north outdoor, you can try grow from mid of June to middle of September, usually in outdoor grow 2 weeks longer, it can be skipped some times. But best way start grow in May auto stain feeling pretty cool when flowering in 20/4 north summer light especially in places with good weather you can grow real champions for sure.

• Like 1

For the strains i don't know yet what they will be but i think we can assume at least they will give resistant strains.. we'll see ^^

This is actual only for North grow. In Spain from many participants many stain can be grow with any problem, Skunk and WW start flowering in beginning of August and end flow to begin of October when in Spain can be comfortable for beach weather :D I think for this user best get seeds expected for more quality.

I think you could make a map and distribute stains by latitude and climatic conditions. It would have been a kind of real innovations for outdooor growers. Because for many of them to make a right choice of stain is often a very big problem, in future on this base can be create correct info about grow different stain in different latitude or region, Mandala seeds try to make something like that but they don`t have very correct info about this.

And I think in this case you will have go back to auto stains for some regions it is a best choice. :rabbi:

• Like 1

this will be my first official real outdoor grow! tho I have know how to and helped people with theres iv never actually done my own grow so I could call the plant mine if you know wat I mean,lol. so I will be paying a little visit to an old friend in my life and in age,who has been growing outdoor now for over 60 years,and believe me that is VERY unusual in Scotland,i think he must be a throw back from when we grew hemp and sensimelia for meds in the war as we could not get else where,in fact it was actually a very large industry here tho you will never hear about it at all, unless you know of people who grew it!! not sure why as most was for rope,lol. but anyway I will be getting as much advice as I can from him with this one. so many thanks strain hunters again,

• Like 1

no Ideas about the strain yet no, i'll let you know whn i'll know! :)

And Why not Neg would be nice to see how autos perform in your climate, don't know how summer ar tho..^^

I was under the impression that we couldn't use auto for the outdoor cup???? please can someone confirm,i seem to remember reading we couldn't use auto,,maybe I was just really stoned,lol,tho if we can it would help out a lot of people that are not up north

I would like to participate but there is a problem with my balcony, there are some streat lights disturbing my grow only auto's seem to work well when your Lucky picking the right part of summer! Is it auto's we grow or feminised seeds? Maybe it would be cool making it a guerilla grow report.

Think they are sending feminised seeds.

Ok but then I buy some auto's @ greenhouse and put them on the balcony and keep the feminised for indoors! Or Guerilla is an option since in my area there are many of spots to try growing some weeds!