Outdoor Cannabis World cup - Discussion Thread

Dust

No ones started a flowerbomb kush thread yet, did they go out as seeds for this comp ? Have looked to buy some to try this 5 week flower period but no joy, anyone got some ?

I believe there are seeds of this strain being given in this cup :) Cant wait to see some of the journals ;)

you will find also 2 or 3 of our tester started there threads on the FBK, and normally more should open their threads soon :)

and for the records it is not a 5 weeker strain, it can go down to 5-6 weeks in flowering in hydro and if conditions are reallllyyy optimal for her. Otherwise in a regular grow she will be more around 7 weeks in soil i think, perhaps a little shorter but we will see with the testing :)

• 3 weeks later...

Heyho! This question will probably be answered by Dust ;)

Is there already a number how many people take part in this contest? How many did register and how many threads are already started? The last time i checked the other forum there were about 30 threads. Would be interesting to know!

hi man, i believe we are around 200 registered now, i really hope we will see a lot more grow journals opening ;) but i understand the season has been shitty so a lot did start indoor and hopefully they are all taking a lot of pictures right now and making a kickass presentation :P :P we'll see ;)

I want my seeds and feed to arrive I went out at 4.30 this morning and found a perfect place to grow I have to paddle a boat on to a little island but I think it will be wicked I go there to walk dog and no 1 can see me go over to the island loads off trees on it and in the middle I have made an opening well you will all see very soon as going to put a couple off autos there soon I have been sorting this place for years on and off but now im going to do it there as do a out side grow every year since I was about 15 years old but just use water them river water and some times had some ok crops considering any way good luck to all peace

• Like 1